🔮 Seiji Shishikura catch up 🔮

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴜᴘ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴇɪᴊɪ ꜱʜɪꜱʜɪᴋᴜʀᴀ,

ꜱᴇɪᴊɪ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪᴍ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴛ!

°~_______________~°

How you two met! 👀

You two met at the provisional hero licence exam in fact you two came into combat with each other, at first it was just him and you but in a matter of a minute Bakugou, Kirishima and Kaminari showed up so all of you were against him he sadly got defeated and you all got the three blue lights to go back to the start the three did walk off while you asked if Seiji was okay, he was flattered by how kind you were to him Seiji could have took this opportunity to sabotage you he didnt, making sure he wasnt hurt you got up and headed back to see if you got your provisional hero licence and you did!...

...Everyone in your class/school went back to the coaches one coach specially were waiting for you, finally finding and finishing in the restroom you met a girl called Camie she walked out with you and Seiji was waiting for her before going separate ways back to the school coaches you and Shishikura exchanged numbers!

Just friends or is it more❤?

Seiji and you had been meeting up and hanging out every so often over the past few months after you had met you two had become very close friends including Camie!

But on one weird night the 31st of October... yes Halloween the class of Shiketsu High were having an Halloween party and Seiji has in invited you to come so in your dorm Mina, Momo, Jirou and Tsu were all in your room making you a costume yes making Momo personally offered!

Anyway back to the girls night, Mina was working on your make-up while Jirou and Tsu were looking for accessories for your Halloween costume the girls decided on having you be an angel Tsu and Jirou made a white glowing halo and Momo had made the most sparkly white Dress/suit/two piece you put the costume on it fit perfectly and you looked stunning and you were ready for the party leaving the dormitory with full permission from Mr Aizawa...

...The party wasnt huge but big non the less you met up with Seiji and Camie, the purple haired male was in a vampire costume and the mousey brown female was in a devil, lonnng story short you and Shishikura ended up dancing and flirting...

Your quirk!:
Name: Stream

Explanation: Your able to shoot unbelievable amount of water from your hands, in different forms too kind of like a jet wash hose

Hero name: River

First date/becoming offical🤞

Your first date was technically the Halloween party but your actual first date was when Seiji asked you to a mall when you both decided to make it official i mean every one knew something was up with the pair of you since neither you or Seiji would shut up about one another!

First kiss 💋:
On your 4th date it was an "accidental" kiss but a kiss non the less!

First i love you:
After your first kiss

Nicknames:
His for you: Cutie, sugar, darling, babe, handsome/gorgeous, droplet,

Yours for him: Bay, Husband, Captain, babe! Squishy, mush

Your best friend:
Ojiro and Denki

Your hero costume:

Or

Jealousy:Whose jelly of him?: Inasa Yoarashi

Jealousy:
Whose jelly of him?: Inasa Yoarashi

When hes jealous:
I feel Seiji would just stand there and watch he'd shoot daggers with his eyes at the person and make them leave ... lethal stare

Whoes crushing on you:
Shoto todoroki

Your rival:
Camie Utsushimi