😘 #10 first kiss 😘

💚Izuku midoriya💚

Where?: On the lips

It was a week after asking you to become his partner you two were playing a game you took one of his Allmight figurines and ran around his house shouting "COME CATCH MEEEE!"  He soon caught up too you he stumbled on top of you straddling you he then leant down and kissed you (lil' fucker grew some balls) of course you kissed back as soon as he realized what he did his face flushed a ruby red.

💥Katsuki bakugou💥

Where?: On the neck

You two were at his place alone in his room you were supposed to be studying but Katsuki wouldn't stop teasing you long story short you both got into a heat make out session which lead to him kissing all over your body leaving neck and lips till last as he got to your neck he quickly found your weak spot and bit down making you squirm he moved away looking at his doing very proudly the purple bruise he gave you was unbelievable he gave you a hickey in the most obvious place!

🔥❄Shoto todoroki🔥❄

Where?: Your forehead

You were in class when Aizawa-sensei wanted everyone to partner up with someone you looked at Shoto and he smirked at you, SMIRKED! The two toned haired boy doesn't smile often and yet you got a smirk, anyway your job was to make a presentation for a lecture on being safe and hero's rescues just before you had to present your presentation you got really worried and nervous about it you didn't like talking loud and in front of a crowd Todo saw this he hugged you and kissed your forehead.

💪🏼Eijiro kirishima💪🏼

Where?: On your lips

A bit weird buttt you two both craved something to go with the movie, you btoh fancied some popcorn and kiri had nothing in his house so you went to a local corner shop you both went a little wild with the snacks, there was a long line at the check out you started to get agitated by the que you started tapping your foot Eijiro spotted this so he span you to look at him before you could even look into his eyes he pressed his lip gently onto yours kissing you to calm you down which worked he saw your calm state and stopped with a smirk still stuck on his lips.

Denki kaminari

Where?: Your stomach

You and Pikachu just got back from the extra long english lesson with Present mic, you both flopped onto Denki's bed he pulled you closer to himself, he looked exhausted he rested his head on your stomach whilst you were texting Hanta about the extra lesson Hanta asked what you were doing so you were about to take a picture of Denki lay on your stomach but you felt him start to kiss it your face flushed bright red.

💜Hitoshi shinso💜

Where?: The back of your hand

Walking back home from an absolute long day of hard core work in the hero course, you were telling well more like ranting at Hitoshi while walking to your dorm to change so you in your own little world ranting Hitoshi was thinking to himself and he came up with a plan to become a little more affectionate so reaching your dorms door you opened it and changed into some clothes after returning to Shinso he took your hand looked at it then you then back at your hand he pressed his lips against your skin leaving a soft kiss there.