😳#82 the rival strikes back😳prt 2😳

Students~

💜Hitoshi shinso💜

It was the great school festival before everyone broke up for a couple weeks, and class 1a were struggling with ideas for what they wanted to do of course the loud sarcastic mouthed blonde waltzed if boasting about how amazing their cat cafe room was gonna be giving evil eyes towards you...

...You and Shoto were brainstorming ideas, haunted classroom? , a maze, cafe, cake walk, or basket toss? None of these were working but all of a sudden you remembered that you learned how to make alcoholic drinks and non alcoholic stuff too!

That was your festival idea a bar! Of course Iida disapproved this be you guys did it anyway the day of the festival was here you had so many students and teachers come and buy drinks it was out selling class 1b's cafe, the room was rather quite so a lot of your classmates too this opportunity to leave and enjoy the festival so you left them too it unfortunately for you that made you vulnerable and a dusty blonde came in with a weird smirk he trashed the place no one saw a thing you were in the corner in tears of your hard work and effort went to waste just when you thought Monoma had gotten over you no way this was only the beginning...

🖤Hanta sero🖤

Hero work studies were super fun! Especially yours with Gunhead you got to do so much fun stuff and you were safe!

On the last day of your work study Gunhead was off sick so you had to go join another hero who was close in the district unfortunately for you this place was where your rival Yuga aoyama was working...

...He was a pain always getting caught disturbing others and slipping up on thugs well thats all his fault right? ... wrong he blamed it all on you and yes you got punished for it they reported you back to Ua, Gunhead had been informed too you sat in the class room 1a a few students there but not everyone sadly your boyfriend was out on his work study so you decided to sneak out of Aizawa sensei's class while he was sleeping and back to your dorm but to be struggling with your rival again...

Neito monoma

You thought you had the perfect life! You had a gorgeous blonde boyfriend, a best friend thats like your older sister and because the teachers liked you, they had you in all sorts of hero classes! It was perfect alright but little did you know you ruined someones life to get where you were now and that life was pony's ... shes the innocent type of girl who can be a little push over in a way but she'll make you pay in her own special way...

Villains~

🔥Dabi🔥

Your rival: Shigaraki

💙Tomura shigaraki💙

Your rival: Kurigiri

💉Himiko toga💉

Your rival: ... Twice