😈#48 Cheating setup? 😈 Part 1

💚Izuku midoriya💚

💚Izuku midoriya💚

While you and Deku were at his hero agency of course getting ready for a big mission which he had just so happened to team up with ground zero Izuku called him in to talk about the mission so you were getting ready for him to turn up...

...You were just about to head to the meeting room where Izuku was waiting for the angry porcupine but as you had gotten into the elevator and pink cheeked person hopped in with you ... Uraraka your rival great she still hadnt got over Deku she told you that Katsuki wanted to talk to you before this meeting she wasnt nice saying it to you so you thought it was a genuine request he asked her to do, you met up with bakugou outside your office he was joined by Red riot too you both were confused as to why uraraka told you both that you wanted to talk and with that she shoved all three of you into the supply closet locking the door before wandering off...

...She was wandering the halls looking for the meeting room but she bumped into her gorgeous green headed crush

O"Heya Deku!"

I"Oh h-hey Uravity... say have you seen Kacchan or Y/n?"

O"Hmm they've seem pretty close to each other huh ... oh i did see them heading into the supply closet if that helps?"

Deku thought about it 'why are they there?' He shot straight over to the closet only to hear grunting and bangs against a wall with panting and of course the worst scenario came to his mind he ran to his office where pink cheeks was there waiting for him Deku grabbed his things and bounced his way home as quickly as possible...

💥Katsuki bakugou💥

You've been stressing these pass few days over your work study and school stuff you felt you needed to be alone so you distanced yourself from everyone it wasnt like you to do that...

...You pushed yourself to work harder and study more often you kept this up for a good 2 weeks straight hardly anyone saw you your boyfriend Katsuki even tried talking to you, You shut him out he tried calling you he never got an answer he even showed up at your dorm everytime your door wouldnt open not only bakugou caught on my your classmates too they individually tried helping no luck so this called for some action...