😏#17 Your first time😏

💚Izuku midoriya💚

Izuku was very timid about it he got heavily flustered when some mentioned even the slightest about having ... it he didn't know how to handle it...

...But one night in fact your 9 month anniversary of getting together Deku invited you around to his house once you arrived at his apartment you were expecting Inko to greet you this time there was a note telling you to follow the red petals so you did they led you all the way to Izu's bedroom you opened the door finding him sat on his bed cross legged his face slightly blushing at first he told you it was a movie date until he pulled the plug from his tv and softly pushed you down dominating you that's when the realization slapped across your face... Lets just say you two had an ... eventful night.

💥Katsuki bakugou💥

Just a normal night in your dorm or so you thought, you quietly lay on your bed taking in the silence it was comforting but was rudely interrupted by your phone signaling you had a message, you unlocked the phone and saw your porcupine messaged you, he said he was lonely and wanted to see you so you let him come to your dorm you expected nothing of it boy you should had been expecting something...

...Once he burst open your door which you scolded him for he shut it and locked the thing that's when the fun started he pinned you down onto your bed him flirting and seducing you which he knew was your weakness with him, the first thing Katsuki started with was kissing your whole body started with your neck this quite a while thank god neither of you were busy or had anything to do the next day because if you did then you'd be the one screwed lets just say your first time with Katsuki hurt and you were hardly able to walk.

🔥❄Shoto todoroki🔥❄

Icy hot was very confused with his feeling at the moment he wanted to be with you, he wanted you Shoto was craving you and didn't know how to 1) ask you and 2) deal with this certain emotion, but he built up some confidence a little to ask you tonight because you invited him to your dorm for cuddles and movies...

...Once he got to your dorm he was instantly worrying already but he relaxed when you sat him down and hugged him

S"May i ask you something?"

Y"Course Toads anything"

S"Would you mind if i tried something more?"

You raised an eyebrow to your half red and half white haired boyfriend he gave a little laugh and continued with his actions he moved around to you in a comfortable position you realized what Todoroki was trying to do so you let him do his thing you didn't know how dominant he could be considering he was mostly a quiet person but the quiet ones are the ones with the most secrets.

💪🏼Eijiro kirishima💪🏼

Kiri was acting a little weird on the way back to his dorm he was fidgety and kept constantly looking around whenever you looked at him, you asked him if he was okay he replied with a yes once you got too the common room he instantly calmed down he took hold of your hand and took you into his dorm, he sat on his bed pulling you with him you leant on him...

...after a bit of anime watching he turned the volume down and looked at you

E"I k-know we've been dating a while now and i haven't really showed you much affection"

You looked a bit puzzled at him he gently chucked at you he rolled over you and straddled you, you soon got the idea of what he was doing and to your surprise, Eijiro was very dominant because he was usually so sweet not seductive but this was something different from him and with that he went slowly and gently with you making sure you weren't getting hurt.

Denki kaminari

Denki had just taken you to the arcade to cheer you up considering you had a bit of a bad day, after you whooped his butt on multiple games he said he'd get revenge on you...

...Finally arriving back in his dorm room with you thinking he was putting on a movie but what really happened was Denki acting more flirtatious towards you thats when he pushed you softly on his bed he then straddled you he took your wrists in his one hand, stopping you from pushing him away you knew exactly what was going to happen next, Denki started un-zipping your dress he stopped and looked up at you to get reassurance you nodded and he continued lets just say that night you both hardly got sleep he's VERY determined with you.

💜Hitoshi shinso💜

Now knowing Hitoshi he wasn't really interested in doing ... that he was more of a person that used words to show he loved you well that's what you thought and boy were you wrong...

...You had a nice fulfilling day you didn't ache as much as you usually did maybe because you had All might teaching the lesson today either way you walked to Shinso's dorm as you knocked the door opened slowly Hitoshi sat you down on his bed and tried asking you if he was the right one and that you trusted him you said yes to both questions his last question was...

H"Could i try something new?"

You hesitantly nodded a "yes" he took your cheek in his hand and kissed you he told you to relax and at that moment you knew your training tomorrow will be HARD not only because you were improving yourself but after Hitoshi was finished with you, he went all out "your a hero in training after all you should be able to take it" his words.