🥲#79 The make up scene🥲prt 1.5🥲

💪🏼Eijiro kirishima💪🏼

Are you wondering where you are? Well im here to tell you that you are in hawaii yes the warm weather, blue ocean and soft sand! Perfect for a break!

Kiri's Pov:

Where the hell could they be! Ugh they are strong enough to handle themself! Focus on the mission Kiri.

I had been sent to this crime scene in Hawaii to interrogate some villains they think have travelled from Japan...

*time skip to after the interrogation*

Nows the time to relax after all the chaos of interviews and well as for worrying about (Y/n) that still continues, wandering the golden sand on the beach was refreshing and to my surprise not many people on it either a few but thats to be expected while walking i tripped over someone's towel i grew embarrassed and helped the person they had a huge hat on when the bent down to grab said towel i fell on their hat fell off and shown that gorgeous H/c i always knew

K"...(Y-Y/n)?"

Y"Huh k-KIRI?!"

K"(Y/N) OH MY I- I ACTUALLY FOUND YOU!"

Denki kaminari

Denki was a different story he felt terrible he couldn't believe his work would get in the way of his love life he couldnt tell you that he was undercover trying to get close to a terrible villain, who had treated you like trash and chargebolt stuck up for her which lead to you leaving...

...Denki had enough of the mission and had enough of the people he was surrounded by and over all he was annoyed at himself for making you leave so he told the person that he was leaving the mission! was that a big risk? YES, did he care? NOPE The only thing on his mind was to get you back, So he was clever he checked his phone and when you'd last messaged him and since that message was through an app that required location he looked at that and saw exactly where you were and of course your with Hitoshi he was your best friend after all...

...So the blonde male charged over to the sleep deprived mans house asking to be let in you knew who it was by the voice and let denki in he dropped to his knees explaining why he was gone amd why he didn't stick up for you and you couldnt stay mad at his little face so you forgave him almost instantly BUT you did stay over Shinsou's house for a couple nights then moved back in with your dumb but cute boyfriend!