💋The catch up chapter💋prt 1💋

⚠️Disclaimer i do NOT own any of these pictures or designs if you know the artists please tag them all credit goes to the artists⚠️

Neito monoma

How you both meet:

Well you were not on the hero course just yet you were planning on winning the sports festival or at least earning attention off of the hero course committee...

...You had been placed up against a student called Neito monoma a student from class 1b of the hero course you got fired up and you didnt care if you won or lost you just wanted to show your quirk off...

...While you were attempting to dodge monoma but he touched you and caught your quirk and used it against you by doing that you got caught off guard and he knocked you out you were devastated you thought you did really bad and no one saw you BUT a certain strong hero saw your aspiration and courage.

You fell for each other:

So a while after the sports festival you got moved into the hero course! And the person who caught you was ALLMIGHT! you are finally on the hero course and of course you wanted to be in class 1b buttt you ended up in class 1A you wanted to see Monoma because lets face it you had a small crush developing...

...You had a week with your new class you fitted in relatively well for a course switch everyone respected you maybe not Mineta and Bakugou was on the rude side but hey overall its great but today was a practical day and is involved your quirk, Your class had been set up all of you in your hero costumes ready for partnering until Aizawa sensei spoke up

Ai"Today you'll be going up against class 1b"

...Everyone knows where this is going you go paired with kendo she was a pretty good fighter when she knocked you down Monoma decided to come in and pick on you for being "weak" but he realised it was you yes, Y/n L/n and actually helped you up!

Your quirk: Fire absorbance
Explination~ Its exactly as it sounds you can absorb all sorts of fires your whole body can absorb fire which kinda makes you immune to fire in a way spicyyy! Another aspect to this quirk is you can generate and manipulate the fire if you've had a warm drink!

Drawbacks~ Well as much as its cool you can absorb fire if you absorb too much of it welp the obvious will happen you'll get burnt! Yep burnt just like Dabi dont worry it doesn't look like dabi's scars its more pinky red colour! But the more training you do of course you'll be able to run right into a huge burning building.

First date:

With Monoma and you being in different classes its hard to spend time together or even see each other but! He found a different way our sneaky Neito found out your dorm room and number so he snuck in and left a note on you pillow well you found said letter after coming back from the mall with the girls it said