🤜 The ultimate throw down 🤛 Students prt.2 🤛

⚡Denki kaminari⚡

Denki kaminari

Hanta sero... He's sweet and doesn't wanna ruin the relationship his best friend has but he cant bare to see Denki and you together so he was talking to Mineta who was just on Seros side even if he DID find you attractive, they were just chilling one night and Mineta suggested leading you away and hiding you so Denki couldnt find you and Hanta could properly confess to the electric quirked man Hanta laughed at the plan and told the purple balled haired? Squirt to not go through with it

Ha"If Denki's happy then im happy"

....You were having the night off from hero work and relaxing in your shared living room leaving your blonde boyfriend to run his agency, you scrolling channels since it was so late there was NOTHING good on you switched to some random anime app to watch whatever on Denki's account the silence was loud you heard the little letter box open amd shut meaning you'd got mail "Its pretty late for mail ... suppose it could be a mission"

You grabbed the small envelope and cut it open with a pair of your blood scissors the letter was informed to you as the 15th Pro hero who works with the 10th Pro hero

"Dear number 15th pro hero Rouge
we as the top hero agency
want you to cooperation on a mission
with us, its a mission you MUST keep
hidden from anyone take as under cover work we'll need you to head up to Mt fuji and guard the trail we heard strong villains will be targeting that area
Thank you for your cooperation
From number 1 hero Endeavour"

It must be serious if Endeavour sent out that letter and its an undercover mission, you set out your hero costume hidden from Denki since he'll be in late and out early for hero work you jumped right into bed and straight to sleep so you can get up and out as quick as possible!...

...The day of the mission you headed up to Mt Fuji without anyone spotting you you hid and observed the location the letter said to look out for ...

...Time went slow but this was a mission it had easily been 6 hours but felt like 60 you were reading the letter again thinking it was so bland if Endeavour were to send out a letter it'd be a little more flashy i mean have you seen his quirk? Your overthinking brain was running all over the place but the more you thought the more it made sense Endeavour wouldn't ask a lower rank hero to go on an undercover mission ESPECIALLY alone and the number 2 hero Hawks was very close to Endeavour so it'd make sense if Endeavour would ask him...

...Angered you knew who set this up and flew YES flew you made blood wings and because you so enraged you sped past Hawks himself he was oddly impressed, Flying through the Charge-bolt agency building you saw the purple little shit was there and used him as your softened landing leaving Hanta and Denki both shocked and confused you explained what happened and you didnt see Mineta for at least 3 months...