🔪 #34 Villain attack 🔪

💚Izuku midoriya💚

💚Izuku midoriya💚

Who attacked you: Himiko Toga

You were heading back to the UA dorms you had just left your parents house whilst you were walking past a few alleyways and of course you got grabbed by the throat and shoved up against a wall with a knife at your neck

?"Well a little blood from you won hurt will it?"

Y"... Toga"

H"Aha dont be like that maybe we can be friends!?"

Y"No"

H"No! Just for that oh ho ho your gonna pay"

You both heard a rattle of something Toga looked to her right looking a little curious you took this as an opportunity to send your location to deku she then focused back in you

H"You know... you have something that i want"

Y"And what can that be?"

H"... Well you adorable little boyfriend so with you out of the picture he can be all mine ... ALL MINE!"

She span the knife between her fingers and swiped it across your neck just before she cut deeper she got knocked by none other than Izuku he knocked her down grabbed your and full cowled (that even a word?) his way back to his dorm so you could calm yourself.

💥Katsuki bakugou💥

💥Katsuki bakugou💥

Who attacked you?: Tomura shigaraki

Today was so not your day! You had a rough day you felt ill with a head ache Aizawa sensei didnt believe you were well enough again but he still let you stay in class but you couldn't focus with all the ruckus of the class being afraid of villains attacking UA you sunk your head into your desk the class suddenly went silent you looked up and saw present mic preparing for his English lesson and before you knew it he boomed his voice just before Aizawa sensei left you quickly caught up with him and told him your situation so he again told you to rest and actually rest this time...