🥲#79 The make up scene🥲prt 1🥲

💚Izuku midoriya💚

A whole ass YEAR had passed since you even spoke to Izuku and you werent planning on talking to him any time soon, You had kind of moved on you had your very own flat/apartment you had a steady job as a bar tender since you got found out so easily and as for your job as a hero Izuku had announced you were on a hiatus...

...You were working a late shift on a Friday which was the worst the local drunks came for drinks smaller heros came for celebratory drinks too, you gritted your teeth and got on with the night, serving drinks left right and centre, then back behind the bar mixing cocktails you had a certain customer who looked a bit dodgy they ordered a drink for you, you refused the drink a few more people came back for fifth rounds you got them their drink and took the money you had to leave and grab some air out in the back, down the backside of the building someone grabbed you in a suggestive way you went to scream and a hand covered your mouth...

...The person who grabbed you then got pushed away by an explosion you were unhurt the smoke from the explosion and a blonde male appeared, Katsuki had enough of Deku being "depressed" and such so he made you two sit and talk ... both of you were silent but after a good 5 hours you made up.

💥Katsuki bakugou💥

Bakugou wasnt himself- he was a little less selfless he helped others here and there because he knew you'd do that, and he had been thinking over the passed year he realised you were right he didnt need popularity he didnt need money or fame he needed... you!

...So he made it his priority to find you! He put his hero missions and such on hold until he found you, thankfully for him you werent too far you were hidden at your grandparents place they treated you well and Katsuki knew you like he knew the back of his hand he went to their place and your grandfather being rather oblivious lead the spiky haired blonde right to you right then and there you made up and he took you on a small get away!

🔥❄Shoto todoroki🔥❄

Shoto felt terrible he never meant to hurt your feelings or drive you away, he sat at home waiting for you to return he wasnt really in the mood to leave or do anything he hated himself for driving you away until Dabi talked to sense into the Heterochromia haired male...

...So with the determination to win you back he left to look for you-
While he was looking you were living luxury well kind of you were living with Izuku midoriya your best friend from UA and well you two were sat snuggled up watching a movie when the door was knocked quietly Izuku got up and answered he was a blubbering mess all you heard was

?"May i come in and inspect the place for them?"

You knew exactly who it was and had no place to hide, in the space of a second Todoroki walked in and saw you he instantly hugged you repeating the words "Im dearly sorry" he stopped after you agreed to go home with him.