💚Izuku💚 Framed betrayal??💚short story💚

The night was late you and Izuku were snuggled in your shared bed you were unfortunately not falling asleep all that well and so you decided to scroll on your phone probably not the best idea but there wasnt much else too do, while scrolling through the hero news feed you saw that one of the many wanted villains got seen at a convenience store near yours and a couple other agencies near by you huffed knowing that there was going to a new mission to track the villain you sighed and switched your phone off looking up at the ceiling above you while your green boyfriend lightly snored a few minutes passed and your phone buzzed in one movement you unlocked it and saw it was an email from the hero commissions service they wanted you to go undercover and find this villain no one was to know other than yourself and the heros committee the email specified that you had to be at this specific location at 23:00 pm the next day...

...Sleep had finally overcame your body and Izuku left you in bed which was incredibly fortunate for your mission, you sadly had to write a sad note for deku to read after work but you were rushing around since you had more news the heroes committee had told you to pack for up to 3 weeks minimum since they had no idea how long it'd take to find this dangerous villain so leaving the written note on the island counter in your kitchen you left with your stuff, making your way around the block in a beanie, long coat and sunglasses...

...It'd had been at least 2 weeks and 2 days since you left and you were stuck in this small apartment with no wifi just a tv a small kitchen and bedroom they also took away your phone too, one of the employees from the heros committee came in to check on you and allowed you to have news updates on a secured wifi line only they allowed it was only for a few minutes while the employee was there but this time was it was a little longer since they were on an important call, you took this as your opportunity to look over the news purly to be nosey but also if there were an updates on this mission upon looking no villain mission updates but news about your boyfriend was trending at number one you looked further into this article it was sprouting things about your shifty nature and actions before "disappearing" some people were saying you had gotten kidnapped, others said you up and left izuku and more people said you betrayed the word by becoming a villain.

You were mad actually mad is an understatement as the person finished their call you smacked them and had them up against the wall of this small apartment they looked paniced and taken aback by your actions

"Im being painted as a villain!"

?"What?"

"LOOK AT THE NEWS AND FIX IT!"

?"We cant do anything! I promise if i could help i would but i can't"

"Im NOT a cheat nor a villain or disloyal so you better do something about this otherwise im leaving this mission you can find someone else"

?"hm so you dont wanna be a villain???"

"Huh? No of course not! Im a hero!"

?"Thats a shame"

The hero committee employee kneed you in the stomach letting them free from your grasp you hunched over in pain and shock at how hard that was you heard the employee start giggling but that laughing soon turned into villainous snarling you looked up and saw the employee started melting?

Continuing the brown hair on the employee started turning blonde you knew this was

"TOGA!"

T"Ahhhh oh MY GOSH YOU REMEMBER MEEEE!! ... Its been so long Y/n"

You couldn't speak but luckily your hero instincts came into place and you scanned the area with your peripheral vision the door was a gape and you saw a knife on the table with one fast swift movement you threw the knife at the blonde blood thirsty woman she caught the knife as expected

T"HA! You know im trained with knives so you couldnt hurt m-"

??"Pfft it was a distraction not an intended stab"

?"You LET THEM GET AWAY!"

And of course Toga was accompanied by the burnt man dabi and crusty shorter man shigaraki...

You heard their shouting get more quieter as you ran, you floated your way above and around turns out you were quite awhile away but you made it back to the city as you landed you had to sneak around back to your shared pent house upon unlocking the door you walked in Izuku was lay on the couch with the sound of static on the tv, to your assumption he was sound asleep shuttung the foor you walked over to the kitchen and the well of relief washed over your head, it was nice to be home but the guilt started building up in the pit of your stomach but that got smacked out of you by someone kicking you into the opposite kitchen wall the light flicked on Deku hunged over you,

I"Puupy?"

"Deku..."

I"Oh god i was so worried! Where the hell were you?!"

"Long story the league must have gotten the heros committee privet number because they set me up"

I"I knew it- i knew you didnt turn into a villain you have the pure heart of a hero"

"You didnt believe i betrayed you? Or left you?"

I"No... never why would i?"

Your eyes started filling with tears

I"I have trust in you, your so insecure sometimes"

..."i? When did you get so ballsy?"

I"Eh been hanging with Kacchan for a bit"

Izuku lifted you up and carried you to the bed room luckily the damage in the kitchen wasnt massively bad it was an easy fix, you both laid in bed your messed up hair and hero costume his green hair was also a mess Izuku pulled you close

I"Im sorry i let you down..."

"You never let me down babe, i was tricked it was my fault for falling and letting my guard down, maybe im not good enough to be a hero?"

I"Shut up you're a great hero and will continue to be, and everyone lets their guard down once their comfortable which is a nice thing but also bad but your human thats what matters most"

"I really needed to hear that izu thank you"

You softly sunk into the bed and Izuku gently falling asleep.