😣#53 When your feeling low😣Prt 1😖

💚Izuku midoriya💚

💚Izuku midoriya💚

Running to this destination you had been given, you were alone on this mission this was the first time you were alone on a mission your glorious deku was dealing with paper work and reports and whatever else was happening at the agency, the target was to capture the villain Spinner and bring him in, you had found the place that the supposed villain was lurking...

...A russle of a bush was heard you went to investigate there he was with his almighty sword made of more swords he held it just above a man scared shitless, you had snook around the back of Spinner and somehow managed to touch his sword cutting your hand in the process, it had started levitating lifting the villain course he let go of his weapon he scouted around and spotted you then looked back to the hostage you freed the terrorized male that when Spinner went to catch you, You released his sword and started floating yourself up Spinner didnt care he grabbed his sword and off he went into the shadows...

...Back at agency you had to report what happened and you felt absolutely embarrassed about not capturing him! After the write up you sent it off and slumped in your chair feeling shit a knock was heard at your office door you didnt say anything so the person would leave wrong the person actually came in,

?"Y/n i got-"

You knew that voice your bubbly boyfriend deku, he came closer looking the state you were in

I"Puppy? Whats wrong?"

Y"Im a failure deku"

I"Deku? W-wheres this coming from what happened out there?"

Y"I-I ... i couldnt finish the mission the hostage got hurt Spinner ran off and im terrible i didnt even check to see if the hostage was okay"

I"Y/n stop right-"

Y"I knew it you should be with Uraraka shes better in everyway i bet she could have captured Spinner shes way better for yo-"

I"STOP NOW!"

You looked up at the number one hero staring at you with teary eyes and a bewildered face

I"No way in hell why would i be with Uraraka shes terrible Y/n she tried taking you from me, you're the ten and shes a 2 you try your best to help others and 9 times out of 10 you always make everyone feel better"

Y"You r-really think s-so?"

I"Think? I know so hunny, and now about the mission you tried your best out there, the hostage got away right? Thats good granted you didnt check them over but they got away alive you got away alive thats whats important so what if Spinner got away he'll be back they always do, you really think i successfully get all my missions accomplished? Hell i doubt even Kacchan gets all of his missions done too... come on im taking you home"

And that was that your green bean took you home and made you stronger than before he taught you a valid lesson too theres always another opportunity awaiting.