😳#82 the rival comes back! 😳prt 1😳

Students~

💚Izuku midoriya💚

Izuku had been working on a mission for around two and a half weeks now in Australia and you were stuck with paper work at the agency, with 2 weeks straight of just paper work you gave up and stayed at home missing your bouncy green haired boyfriend...

...It was around 11 in the morning the tv was still on flickering from the night before, you were wrapped up in blankets half asleep still in your Pjs suddenly you felt a pair of cold hands on your shoulders, you jumped out of the blanket iceberg holding the remote as a weapon to which you immediately dropped when you saw it was Izuku, he proposed he took you out on a lunch date, you went to a cute little restaurant with not many people, as far as you were aware it was just you two but you felt as if you were being followed and stared at, and you could've sworn you saw a feminine figure run off as you looked up but you brushed it off...

💥Katsuki bakugou💥

You had returned back from your hero work study with Endeavour to your final year of Ua high-school it was exam season so most students were off studying and such, and because you wanted a good grade to get into a hero agency as a sidekick, everything was going great you and Katsuki were doing amazing, and you were spacing out your studies and social life to a T!

But one night a specific blonde was feeling rather lonely and so he texted you late at night luckily for him you were free... so he decided to sneak out of his dorm being careful no one saw him unfortunately for you someone did see, the pink haired person followed him and this wasnt the first time either...

🔥❄Shoto todoroki🔥❄

You had been around looking for small side jobs as a hero while Shoto went back to Endeavours agency... (i know -_-)

Shoto demanded to his unfortunate father to have his partner work alongside him SO! He took you on as an apprentice and started training you again ... one sunny day in the city you and fire hydrant were on patrol when you caught a glimpse of some stupid villains attempting to steal jewellery you rushed in and stopped them saving the hostages and capturing the villains, coming out of the building and back to an applausing crowd watching, but one black haired glaring female stood out too you...

💪🏼Eijiro kirishima💪🏼

After all the running away and hiding calmed down your strong boyfriend wanted a mini break, he was rather skittish at the shared table, he soon told you that man cant keep a secret especially if its a surprise for the both of you...

He had told you that his parents were out at their beach house and needed someone to house sit so his mum asked you two and you gladly accepted, so you packed a bag for a few nights and you were sternly not to take you hero costume...

...You two managed to travel down there and it was so much bigger than your remembered he lead you to the master bedroom and he instantly pushed you on the bed you two were cuddling, a little later into the night...

(Your Pov)

Later into the night i decided to get changed and headed down stairs for a drink of water, but while grabbing a glass i heard a smashing sound and it was too close to be Eijiro, i grabbed a rolling pin and went to the living room where the window was wide open and a vase was on the floor shattered, flickering the switch on and calling Kiri down we cleaned up, the window was broken into the lock was off we called the police and left a statement ...

While taking one last look there was something on the floor an orange and black torn piece of clothing ...

Denki kaminari

You were out on an investigation with Mineta as Denki's sidekicks you had to go out on patrol and usually he'd join you but this was different he sent you on an investigation just the two of you...

...Well getting into the investigation some villains had been starting small fires around the area you two had to find out where or what was going on you had saw a bunch of thugs standing in front of a bin on fire you had Mineta throw his sticky balls at them he caught all but one which is the one you ran after, while running down an alley way you caught a glimpse of the young thug the hood fell down and black hair flowed from it now thinking back to how the person was standing their elbows were rather big in a familiar way...