🌟The new boys part 2! 🌟

🖤Hanta sero🖤

🖤Hanta sero🖤

Your first time: Now this was weird because after a whole week of training you had an extra day off so a three day weekend you planned to spend it with Hanta yet somehow wound up with Denki long story short your ravenette boyfriend found out he took you away from Denki and well ... one thing lead to another he wanted you and thats what he got!

How the class/public found out: The class found out by a loud mouth dunce face he was chatting with Mineta about girls of course, Mineta had brought your name into the subject and Denki told him to back off other wise tape boy would be having word with the perverted midget and with that Mineta shouted

M"Y/L/N AND SERO ARE A THING NOOOO-!"

That time of the month: You found yourself feeling low both emotionally and physically and of course the answer to your problem ... period you spoke to Hanta about it-
-He's always hugging you
-Brings you food
-Buys you, your sweet treats
-He'll attempt to buy your pads
-Overall he protects you while giving you his undivided attention

Anime/games you play:
Anime you watch: Assassination classroom

Game you play: Hello neighbor

Villain attack: Mustard
This attack was made at the summer camp the hero course went on, while in the forest you had came across this smoke luckily you found one of Momo's gas masks you had found a dead end and the gas had gotten thicker you kept walking until you smacked into someone little did you know that thing you walked into was non other than the young villain Mustard he had you in a head lock the villain had no idea your quirk was ridiculously strong you touched his arms and he stuck frozen you broke his mask and he fell to the floor from his own attack that lead you to run back to camp site.

They catch you naked: So the summer had come around this time you guys had another trip which helped in your combat training the of travelling got to all you students so the rest of the night you had to yourselves of course your paired up with Mina to share your room, while you were changing someone walked in ... your sticky tape baby catches a glimpse of you and immediately slams the door shut.

Favourite thing they like about you:
Physical: Your waist Hanta loves holding your waist and hips he always tickles you there he finds it cute when you giggle.

Personality: He loves how your very outgoing but when it comes to him teasing you, you become flustered and shy.

Hero? Villain? Or student?: Currently a student and on a work study

Your rival: Yuga Aoyama...

Did i go to far?: So interesting time Hanta and you were hanging out in Bakugou's dorm room with katsuki himself, kiri and denki now you two were bored, you formed a plan you went into the bathroom and made out you were "upset" cut the whole story short Hanta came in and "checked" on you and with that he rammed you against the wall as quietly as possible you both climaxed panting and hoping none of the others heard you...