이십삼

~??? POV~

"we should attack a tonight...or tomorrow night?" someone says. "Tomorrow night should be nice," one says while smirking, "considering it will be their last " they finish with a chuckle.

~Author-nim's POV~

Y/n has been bored out of her mind being stuck at home (A/n: I mean who isn't bored while being stuck at home?) 

"ugh! I'm so boreddddd~!" y/n said frustratedly. "Now you don't have to be" said someone by y/n's bedroom door. She looked over her shoulder and squealed. "JIMIN~!" she ran and hugged him.

"Sorry for keeping you out of pack grounds, I didn't want you to get hurt if they came randomly" Jimin mentioned. "It's ok, when can I go back?" y/n asked. 

"I don't know, until I get some news of our rivals whereabouts." he stated. Y/n nodded and sighed. "Well what do you want to do now?"

-

What they ended up deciding was to... make-out. For an hour... honestly don't know how they can hold their breathe that long or wouldn't their mouth be tired?

Anyways, after that make-out session they decided to go to the patio and eat since y/n's father made lunch. 

Throughout the day all they did was stay at y/n's home and talk, make-out, and make-out some more.

-

~??? POV~

We thought out a plan on how to attack the BTS pack, undetected. "we have news" someone said. "Speak korean please I don't want to over work my brain to translate something I barley understand" someone else spoke. 

"Seungkwan, shut up!" yelled Dino. "S.coups hyung, when can we just get this over with. I hate waiting!" whined our youngest.

"Be patient, Dino. Just wait until tomorrow that is it." I reason with him... well tried. He just complained on we could've been there now and kill everyone but I just want to give them sometime to say good-bye before their deaths are on our hands. 

Being the leader of this pack is amazing I have amazing pack members that I love as brothers. If one of them gets hurt or killed I don't know what I will do.

Probably rampage and go crazy.

Let's see if they raise the white flag and resist to us.

I'll probably make them beg to savior their lives but I'll still kill them.

________

Don't forget to vote and follow!