"Ok, class! You guys have a class project" Mr.Choi said. Everyone in class just booed. Mr. Choi rolled his eyes, "You will be in pairs of two. And I will be the one to pick your partner" 'boo' all the students synchronized. "Alright, Suho and Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook, Namjoon and Sehun, Yoongi and Chanyeol, Hoseok and Kyungsoo...(calls other pairs)...and last but not least Jimin and y/n" 'ooo' the students said. You just looked around to see who your partner was. But he was already looking at you when you spotted him.

"She so lucky to be partnered with Jimin" one of the female students said.
"She's pretty and his handsome, they would make a lovely couple!" Another girl said.
And when she said that Jimin had a smirk on his face.

"So the class project is about nature! You will go anywhere so their is no excuse in 'I couldn't find anything to do the project on' ...Anyways, you will have 2 weeks to get it done!"

Class went by fast and it was already lunch time. You haven't made any new friends yet, so you got lunch and went to the library where it was much quieter. You like to read but not as much but it would help make the time pass by faster. So you grabbed a book and began to read while eating your sandwich.
*DUNK*
You turned around to see what that sound was. But you didn't see anything or anyone. Then you looked down and saw a book. It read 'The Maze Runner'. So you grabbed it and and read the first page, it seemed interesting so you closed the other book you were reading and opened the book you picked up just a second ago and began to read.

What you didn't know was that Jimin was the one that dropped the book. He hid behind a bookshelf not far from the one you were by. He saw you pick it up and smiled because you started to read the book he left for you. "I hope you like the book, y/n", He said to himself.[ there is no importance of the book it's just my favorite series. I have yet to finish the books but I have watched the movies a thousand times.]

Couple hours later

School ended and you were heading home, until someone yelled your name. You turned around and saw Jimin jog to you. "Y/n, wait." You just stared at him waiting for him to say something else. "I wanted to ask about our project. Where do you want to work on it?" Jimin asked. "We can work on it at my place? My 'house' is located in the forest."

"I know." Jimin whispered but you didn't hear him. "What was that?" You questioned. "Uh...nothing!" You just nodded. "Can I have your number so you can send me your address. We can meet up tomorrow since it's Friday, we can work on it til late?" You nodded again. He handed you his phone and you typed your phone number. "Great I'll text you later!" He said and ran off. After that you went home.

Later that night you went outside after eating dinner. "Appa, I'm going to the forest again!" "You love the forest don't you?!" He said laughing. "I do!" You said smiling. "Okay, be careful and-" "don't be late! Yea, yea." You cut him off.

You walked to the place you found the other day. And this time you laid down on the log. You put your earbuds in and played some Ateez and closed your eyes. Then you shifted yourself to the side facing the pond or lake, then you opened your eyes and saw the 'wolf'. You were startled and fell backwards off the log. "Ow" you grunted. You got up and sat back on the log and put away your earbuds. The 'wolf' looked sad after startling you. "It okay, boy. I'm not hurt. Just my heart is racing because you appeared out of no where. Next time don't stand to close to my face, ok?" He just came and put his paws on your lap and licked you cheek. You put you lips in thin line and nodded, "Alright, okay. I forgive you!" You cupped his face and kissed his head. He widened his eyes and looked away as he didn't want you to see him blush. Then you started petting his head. "I'm gonna tell you something, and don't go off telling your wolf friends, alright?!" You said laughing. He just looked at you tilting his head to the side listening. "So...there is this guy in my class and he is my partner for our class project." You couldn't tell but the 'wolf' was smiling to himself. "He's taller than me, handsome, beautiful blond hair. And an angelic voice." You smiled to yourself. "I heard a girl say we would make a cute couple. And... I kinda wish it were true." You chuckled. "I know, how would I like someone already, I just got here. It's like... Love at first sight, I guess." You sighed. He just looked at you with his golden brown wolf eyes as if he were telling you the same story.

"Anyways, I got to go back home and finish my homework I got on my first day." You rolled your eyes. "Bye boy" you knelt down and have him a kiss on his head and left. He looked at you until you disappeared into the dark forest.

'I'll make you mine, y/n. You just wait.' He thought to himself. And ran off further into the forest.