~Seong Hyung-tae POV~

"What brings you here? What let me guess, that son of yours?" Mr. Seong spoke. "Yeah, he told me everything you told him. 'Entering enemies territory'? really?" Mr. Park laughed. "Just don't want to bring my daughter to be brought in to this 'werewolf' life." "Why? She is part werewolf-" Mr. Park gets cut off, "Exactly, part werewolf. Not full, she is also human." Mr. Seong explained. "I just want he to live a normal human life, with no 'mythical creatures'." he added. "ha, I see but mates are to be found and he found his, you know how the whole thing work right?" Mr. Seong nodded with a sad look on his face.  "I heard about your wife, I'm sorry for you loss." Mr. Park mentioned with a sad voice. Mr. Seong nodded, "How did you know?" he questioned. "I also indeed keep tabs on old friends." Mr. Park said with a sad smile. "Come on let the kids be, they are already hitting it off quite well, from what I hear from my son." he comments. "I'll make sure not to let her know just yet until the time is right, okay?" Mr. Park nods. He invites him in for a couple drinks and they catch up on what has happened the last couple of years. 

-

~Author-nim POV~

Y/n sits at her desk and is still working on her classwork. Sehun is also siting at his desk which is a bit farther than hers. Soon then Jimin walks in and notices her paying all her attention to her work. 'Chan-hee came and bothered her again' Sehun mind linked Jimin. Jimin looks at him and nods and thanks him. "Y/n! Good Morning!" Jimin said cheerfully. "Good Morning!" she replied back. "How are you?" he asks. "Okay, I guess." she said and sighed after. "Something bothering you?" He knew what was bothering her but wanted her to tell him so he knows she trust him. "No, nothing is bothering me. Nothing I can't handle." she send him a small smile. He nods and goes to his desk. 'What did she do to Y/n?' he asks Sehun through mind link. 'Like always, it has to do with you and then se dumped all y/n's stuff from her backpack on the floor.' Sehun answered and rolled his eyes. 'I'll talk to her later' he then ended his mind link.

-

Lunch came around and Y/n sat alone in one of the empty tables in the cafeteria. She was eating her school meal and studying. Chan-hee came into the cafeteria with her minions and went to grab their lunch. Since Chan-hee loathes y/n she thought it would be funny to dump her lunch on Y/n. So after she got her lunch she walk towards Y/n and pretends to trip and dumps her lunch onto y/n. "Oops" she she said sarcastically while her minions laugh. "My bad I trip and didn't see you there." she tried holding her laugh while saying that. Y/n huffed angrily, she looked at her notes and books she had with her. They were all covered in pasta sauce and so was she. Y/n stood up from her seat at gathered her stuff and before leaving she turned to Chan-hee and she did the unspeakable, she shook her head and it splashed her with the pasta sauce onto her. "Ahhhh, you B*tch!" Y/n then turned around and began to walk away but she wasn't able to because she was pulled from her har which made her drop her books and notes on the floor along with herself. 

"You are going to regret that!" Chan-hee said and got on stop of y/n and started hitting her. Y/n was blocking all the hit with bother her arms. "CHAN-HEE!" yelled Jimin, but in his alpha voice which made the near wolves submit to him as well. Chan-hee froze then soon was dragged by one of the female betas from Exo's pack, which she belonged too. Jimin mind linked Suho, the alpha from Exo. 'If you don't control  your warrior, I will and it won't end well.' he said angrily. Jimin then walked towards y/n, "Are you okay? are you hurt anywhere?" he said kneeling down helping her sit up. "I'm fine, just my clothes are ruined." she answered. "Come, I'll take you to the nurse." he said helping her up from the floor. She nodded and let him take her to the nurse. 

-

"You have some minor cuts and bruises, nothing that can kill you. I also put fresh new clothes for you in the restroom." she said with little laugh to lighten up the mood. "Thank you." y/n thanked the nurse. She got up from the chair and went to the bathroom to change. Jimin was waiting outside the infirmary room for y/n so they can walk to their next class. 

Y/n walks out from the infirmary room and walks towards Jimin who is siting on the bench outside the room. He looks up, "ready to go to class?" he asks. "I guess" she says rubbing the back of her neck. "Now I just have a bag of pasta covered clothes" she laughs and so does he. 

With that they walk to class with her bag of food stained clothes. She leaves her bag outside the class to the room doesn't smell. They carry on with the school day like nothing has happened. But there is a thought she has in her mind that is making her curious. 

'What made everyone suddenly stop what they were doing when Jimin yelled? Like I get why because of the commotion, but... they looked... scared.' Is what y/n thought.