십구

^ I love this song.

"Me being a Half-breed." I say with a straight face. When I said that his eye widen as if he saw a ghost.

-

~Y/N POV~

"who told you that?" dad swallowed hard. (A/N: hehe...swallowed.)

"It doesn't matter who told me, what matters is who didn't tell me." I sighed, "Like my own father." I said a bit annoyed.

~Hyung-tae(Mr. Seong aka y/n dad) POV~

She looked upset when she realized her whole life has been a lie. She was born half-human and half-werewolf. I was so happy she didn't shift on her thirteenth birthday. But as she was growing up I knew,... I knew someday she would find out about her true-self.

"what didn't you tell me?" she whispered but loud enough for me to hear. "Why would you keep something like this from me? What good will it do if I didn't know?" she she said loudly.

"Y/n, sweetheart. I didn't want you to be one of them because..." I trailed off

"Because of what?"

"Because I don't want you hurt. Being a werewolf is dangerous." I started. "Rogues are the worst, they aren't like most werewolves, they are savages (A/N: Savage. iykyk), they are emotionless bastards. They kill whatever is in their way or just for power or even just for fun." I said looking behind her.

"I can take care of myself." she replied after a long time of silence.

"I know, but can you you take down five werewolves all by yourself?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "No"

"My point, you can't not without help." I said looking at her. "You must know that Jimin is your mate then?"

"My, my, my what?" she stammered (A/N: Oh my my my)

I chuckled, "I see he didn't tell you that?" she shook her head no.

"God dad, he was in his werewolf form when I would hangout around the forest." she began and her cheeks were tinted pink, "I told the wolf how I felt toward Jimin, ugh!" she ran her hands through her hair messing it up.

"I, I, ugh. I'm so embarrassed!" she pouted.

"It can't be that bad, right?" I questioned.

"Dad, I kissed his wolf and told him how I would get Jimin to like me and pay only attention to me." she sighed loudly. "That's not the worst part. The worst part is that, yesterday he wasn't there but his two friends were. I told them-" she screamed, startling me.

"I told them, I wanted to have his children, I don't know why I said that. It just slipped out of my mouth." she began to cry of embarrassment.

"Who tells someone that, with just a short span of knowing them? We haven't even dated that long anyway." she said the last part with out realizing until she looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're dating?!" I said angrily while greeting my teeth.

_______

Y'all I pre-ordered BTS' "BE(Deluxe Edition)" album!

I also Pre-ordered SuperM's "Marvel's special Package"

MY MONEY!!!! 😢

Anyways, have you pre-ordered anything lately? I wanna know!

Don't forget to Follow and Vote!

Thank You! 🙏🏼