십삼

Author-nim's POV

Jimin and Namjoon are just relaxing and talking about whatever pops in their heads.

"So you are saying that she is have human and werewolf?" he says not believing what he said. Jimin nods, "Yep and that my dad and her dad were both best of friends." "really?" he says surprised. "Yep, technically her dad was suppose to be the next alpha but decided not to because he wants a normal life for his family. And my dad was suppose to be his second in command."

"wow, your dad second in command I would die to see that." Namjoon laughs. "Yep same." Jimin laughs as well.

-

"Alright we are off to go back home." mentioned Jimin. A couple days past, Jimin and Namjoon are finally going home to their pack/family. "We are glad you guys were able to make it to the meeting." Taemin said. "Well I was told to be here by my father." Jimin chuckles. "Alright, let us know you two made it safely back home." he adds. "Sure thing, Bye!" Jimin says. 

Jimin and Namjoon head to the train(subway or metro) station, Once they arrived they get their tickets from the machine and go toward where their lane. (A/n: Never been in train station so don't now how it works.) Once their designated passenger train arrives they enter and find their seats.

-

Hours later they finally arrive safely in Busan. Jimin messages Taemin on their safe arrival (A/n: Such a good movie.) "How was the meeting and your free time?" asked Mr. Park as he sees his son walk through the door. "The meeting went well and our free time was great. We went and ventured Seoul." "He even got the 'I love Seoul' t-shirt." added Namjoon. "Yep and don't worry dad, I got you one too." Jimin beams. "Great!" Mr. Park says sarcastically. "I'll have it washed and pressed, and I'll leave it on your bed neatly folded." And with that Jimin leaves and goes to his bedroom.

-

Jimin is laying on his bed and his phone in his hand. He is debating if he should message Y/n or not. A couple minutes later he decides to message her. 

Jimin

Hey! I just got back from my Family reunion.

Y/n

That's great! Can't wait to see you at school tomorrow!

You are coming to school tomorrow, right?

I am attending school tomorrow, yes!

So I'll see you then, just though to tell you I have arrived back home. 😉

Alright can't wait 😁

With that they end their short conversation. Jimin gets up from his bed and heads to the kitchen and grabs something to eat. He is planing to ask y/n on a date to further more their relationship they seem to have. Jimin wants to be more than friends since they are both mates. 

"What are you thinking that has you zoned out will eating?" Mr. Park questions. "Just thinking how to ask y/n on a date without making it awkward and if she says yes then where to?" he mentions.  "How about somewhere fun? And for on how to ask her just ask her on a date." Mr. Park says bluntly. Jimin rolls his eyes, "I heard she likes bowling." he mentions. "Then just ask her if she wants to go bowling and then she'll say if it's a date and you can just say yes it is." Jimin nods, "Dad sometimes I doubt you on advice, but know I don't anymore." "Well thanks- wait what?" Jimin laughs and finishes his last bite of his sandwich and goes to his room. 

'I'll ask her at school during lunch.' Jimin thinks to himself. He heads to his own bathroom in his room and brushes his teeth before taking a shower. After his relaxing shower he puts on some boxer brief's and some sweats and goes to bed shirtless. 

_________

Next Chapter will be a bit long but that probably doesn't matter 😂

And again I apologize for taking long to update!

Also go read my Yoongi ff, Please!

Please Follow and Vote!

Thank You!🙏🏼