I don't check for grammar mistakes so sorry. 😂
~
~6pm~
"Hey, Alpha!" Namjoon yelled, "Yea?" Jimin replied. "Uh? Why is Woojin running around the perimeter of our border?" "It's punishment for hurting Taewoo" "oh, right. That Bast*rd!" "He should get a worse punishment...like being our shuttle for a month or worse a whole year!" he said smirking. 'Not a bad idea' Jimin mind linked Namjoon and smirking.

-

"Well I'm off!" Jimin stated. "Where to?" asked Namjoon. "To see my mate!" he said with a smile. "You just saw her at school today" Seokjin exclaimed. "That was hours ago!" Jimin complained. He then got up from the couch, "Beta, Delta! Take care of Woojin for me." he said smirking. "Will do Alpha" replied Namjoon, the Beta. "oooh, Woojinie!"Namjoon sang.

~At a café~

You and sat down at a near table in the café with your drinks and sweets. "Thank you for coming!" said with an eye smile. "Well you were sweet when you asked, so I couldn't say no. When guys ask me they just assume I'll say yes because they are the popular kids and attractive at school and everyone wants them" you stated. "They have? Dem' bast*ards!" Jimin whispered that last part and gritted his teeth. "Back home in America, yes. But here just you. I guess American boys just want to get into girls pants more I guess." you said laughing a little. "I can see why, you are a beautiful girl" he stated facts. You blushed at his statement. "I want to get to know you, y/n!" Jimin suggested with a smile. You both stare at each others eyes for about five seconds, "I would like that!" you replied and smiled back. "Great!" You both started talking about each others likes and dislikes and hobbies. You both had a lot in common. Both talked for 2 hours straight.

You then got a phone call, it was your father, "Ah, ok. Love you too! Bye!" "who was it?" asked Jimin. "It was my dad, I have to go home. I didn't realize that its late" Jimin then checks the time on his phone. "Oh god! I'm sorry I didn't realized how long I was talking." "No, no. It's not your fault." "At least let me take you home to make up for it." You sighed and nodded.

You both walked to your house, it wasn't far from the café but it also wasn't close. You may live out of town but you still seem to make it on time to school. "Thank You for walking me home, but you didn't have to." "It's not problem! I don't mind and also a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be walking alone at night anyway." You giggled at his statement and blushed. A couple minutes later, both of you make it to your front porch. "I hope we can do this again!" Jimin suggested. "That would be-" you were cut off by a familiar voice behind you, "-Not happening any time soon." your dad stated. "Hello, Mr.? umm?" Jimin laughed nervously. "umm... You never told me your last name." Jimin stated while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, Sorry! It's Seong!" you replied. "Right. Hello. Mr. Seong! I'm Park Jimin, a classmate of your daughter." he introduced himself. "Go inside" your dad told you. "Dad-" "Go!" you sighed loudly and went inside.

"You a Park?" questioned Mr. Seong, "uh, Yes sir!" Jimin nodded. "You Wolves should know not to cross enemies territory." Jimin's eyes widened. " Are you-? You don't-? Jimin stuttered. "My wife is-was human, were as I'm a werewolf," he stated. "But you don't smell like one. how?" "That is none of your business, boy!" "I don't want anything to trigger her inner wolf, so please don't provoke her." "How do you know about my family?" Jimin questioned. "I may have lived in the states for a couple years, but that doesn't mean I don't keep up with the news in my home town." Jimin openes his mouth, but before he can say anything, Mr. Seong speaks, "Please say no more!" he yells. "Mr. Seong, Please! She's my-" "NO! She is not your Mate! Find another" he yelled." But she is! I will NOT find another!" "Don't use that authority on me, you may be an Alpha but not mine. I don't listen to a kid like you." "But Mr. Seong she is my mate, She has this great energy, I feel more energetic than before. That is not it, she makes me happy! She's a sweet, smart, brave girl." Jimin said with bliss. "She is like her mother." Mr. Seong stated. "I'm sorry for whatever happened to your wife but please, don't take her away from me." jimin pleaded. "I'm sorry, kid. I don't want my daughter to be in any wolf war that might happen in the future. That usually happens, so please don't bring her into this." "Well... Mr. Seong I can't do that. She is my mate and I would do anything to make her mine and when I do, I will protect her with whatever I got." Jimin said and then left. "That boy is just like his father, very persistent."