Skipping the weekend cuz Author-Nim is lazy 😂 Don't worry she hasn't read him the names yet.

Someday within the weekday

Y/n walks in class, "god dammit! Why did you change my language setting on my phone to Spanish!!", said a male student. His friends started laughing. "Great! How am I suppose to change it back if I can't read Spanish?" "You need help?", you asked. "You understand Spanish?" "Well yea, I mean, I'm from California and where I used to live mostly everyone spoke Spanish. So I caught on to language and also took it in high school for 3 years until I moved here. I'd say I'm fluent enough.",you answer. He looks at you with a 'I didn't really asked for that information' face. "Sorry tmi". "No, no. It's ok. Your usually quiet, I didn't really think you spoke much." He said chuckling. You put your hand towards him signaling to give you his phone. "Tú necesitas nuevos amigos" [You need new friends]. "Huh?" "You need new friends. If they keep doing these things" you said smiling. "Here you go" you said handing back his phone. "Thank you! If I need new friends can you be that new one?" "Uhh... Sure. But...uhh...I don't know your name?" You said nervously with a chuckle. "Oh, right... I'm Sehun!" He put his hand in front of you so you can shake it. "Nice to meet you, Sehun!", you said with a smile.

Then you walked to your seat and Jimin walked up to you. "Hey!" "Hey" you replied. "I was wondering if you want to eat lunch with my friends and I?" He asked. "It just I feel bad that you're eating alone. I'm not pitying you or anything, just that it bothers me?" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Umm...sure" you said giggling. "Great!" He said with a smile and walked to his desk. When Jimin go to his desk his friend was laughing at him because he was nervous talking to you. "Wow Jimin, didn't know you were nervous talking to your mate" Taehyung whispered. "Shut up" he said pouting.

Lunch time

You were getting lunch and looked around to find Jimin and his friends. Then you spotted Jimin, he was waving at you from the table. Then you walked toward them and then sat down next to Jimin, because it was the only seat unoccupied. "So how are you liking the school so far?" Asked Taehyung. "It's ok! Made some new friends, I guess" you said nodding. "Also, uhhh... can i get your name? I don't..." "oh right! I forgot to introduce you to my friends!" Jimin said. "This is Taehyung, you can call him tae. This is Jungkook, you can call him kook or jk. The others aren't here yet but when they are I'll introduce them to you." Finished Jimin. You just nodded and said 'ok'.

"I have something to say" "shoot" "ok so, do you ... perhaps... have any... names for animals?" Jk, Tae, and Jimin all look at each other. "Why you ask?" Said Jimin. "Just I need names, preferably male names?" You said while lifting an eyebrow.

After school

Y/n POV

I got home from school and I...am...famished. I ordered pizza so let's hope it gets here still warm just cuz I live in the forest and people can get lost coming to my house. I heard a knock on the front door, I went to open it and, "one large Cheese pizza. Oh hey y/n" "Sehun?! Hey, I don't know you work as a pizza delivery guy!" "Well now you know" he said chuckling. "I hope you didn't get lost?" "Nope I pretty good when it comes to forest deliveries" "really?" "Well, no. It's my first but I did pretty well don't you think? Haha" "haha, I guess so" "here you go, that will be 8$" "here keep the change" "thanks, see ya at school then, bye!" "Bye".

I got my food now I can feast. My dad came back for a bit but then he had to leave yet again this time for 2 weeks. I'm sad because I won't be able to see him and hangout with him. I've gotten closer to my father after mom passed. So we are like best friends now. We tell each other everything and when I mean everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Like if I found a cute guy I tell him or if I can drink he'll give me beer.

I decided to go out and see if I can find the three 'wolves' again. I go to my favorite spot by the lake. And there they were, all three were laying down by the log. I walked slowly to try to spook them but they caught me. "Man, I wanted to scare you guys. Mission failed." I pouted. "Ok so I have names for all three of y'all" "so for the alpha I assume you are, let's go with..." "wolfie? Really, I swear tae has bad taste in names for animals. How about...Sam?" He does not look impressed. I said about 5 other names and finally got a reaction with the sixth one. "How about...Chim or Chimmy?" He looked at me when I said his name. "Chimmy it is!" So I read out the other names for the other two wolves and so we had Kookie and V.

"Alright then, Chimmy, V, and Kookie, I got to go home and study for a test we have in about two days so I got to get to it. Bye" and with that I gave each one a kiss on the head and it looked like Chimmy was jealous. I walked home and in front of my door on the porch I saw a red-ish brown-ish wolf. It looked beautiful. He I asume, yes I assumed it's gender, was laying down. I walked slowly to not try and spook him. He looked at me and I stopped walking. He got up and walked towards me. I took a step back every time he took a step forward. I ended up hit a tree with my back, so the wolf stopped In front of me and started to let out a small whine as if it didn't want me to be scared of him. He got a bit close and he rubbed his snout on my leg as for begging to be petted. So I went for it and petted him on his head. Then when I felt less frightened I got on my knees and petted him if he were a dog. He laid down for me to pet his belly. Then I realized it was getting late so I had to leave the wolf. He didn't seem to happy that I had to leave.
————————
So... who's the new wolf? Any idea who it is?

Also I just posted a new chapter for 'Bad boy Seonghwa' go check it out if you haven't already.