십이

~Jimin POV~

So Jimin is in Seoul for his alpha meeting he also ended up taking his beta which is Namjoon. He made Namjoon his beta because he is really smart and has many amazing ideas/plans for helping his pack, Jimin wondered why he was not born an alpha but it is all passed down.

Anyways, Jimin arrived at his allies pack home where he will be staying and sharing his room with his beta and obviously not in the same bed, there is two beds in that one room. "We finally made it, I'm exhausted." says Jimin tiredly. The took the train from Busan to Seoul which took at least 3 hours. "You slept on the train ride here." said the beta. "Shut up." replied Jimin. Namjoon laughed and sighed as he laid down on the bed he will be sleeping on for three nights he will be here.

They hear a knock, "Come in" Jimin yelled. The door opens and walks in, "Taemin Hyung!" Jimin yells happily. "Hey how was the trip here?" he asked. "Boring" "exhausting." Namjoon and Jimin complained. Taemin laughs at their remarks, "I see, well dinner is being served so come and eat then rest. The meeting is tomorrow night so you can sleep in." he mentions. "Alright thanks Hyung, we will freshen up and head down." "Alright see you then" Taemin says and heads out the room and closes the door.

Both wash up and head down stairs to the dinning room to head dinner. Soon after they finish they head back to their shared room with a bathroom and brush their teeth and settle their things like cloths, and other things. And soon after they fall asleep on the comfy beds.

~Next Day~

It is time for the meeting which is held at 5pm. The meeting is about what has been happening lately with their rivals. The five packs that are meeting is only some within the alliance there are at least five more packs but those five other packs are much older and don't need to meet up since they already have. So the five newest built packs have the meeting. Yes, in total there are ten packs that have an alliance together, the bigger the better. (A/n: 😉)

(A/n: I don't want to think of pack names so I will just use their group name.)

Their rivals consist of Seventeen, Big Bang, NCT, Wannaone, Golden Child, and The Boyz. (A/n: I only named the ones I can think of like the last three.) Those three are allies but rivals to Jimin and his allies. The five allies for today's meeting are Bts, Shinee, Ateez, TXT, and Blackpink. (A/n: Exo is part of Bts' pack so they are one not two, hints why they are not at the meeting. And Jimin's dad's pack is one of the older allies that already had their meeting.) Lately Seventeen has been rating smaller packs and killing some and taking in their omegas for breeding. Seventeen is BTS biggest rival than the others.

"So what are we planing to do? Namjoon from what you have gathered what do you think?" Jimin asked his beta for a plan. "Well... We can send some of each and one of our warriors to scout and see how close they are getting and why they are really doing this." "We can also check if they are recruiting the smaller pack to join them." he adds. "Sounds reasonable any objections to that?" Taemin asks. The others shake their heads for no objections.

The rest of the day they all just stayed either in doors or went out to venture Seoul or some went back home early. Jimin and Namjoon decided to say in Seoul for two more days before going home to Busan.

"Seventeen is getting on my nerves, they are planing something big I can feel it." mentioned Jimin. "Alpha, you are usually right with your gut feelings. Like you knew JK was hurt when he was out scouting and thankfully we found him before he lost anymore blood." "What are you saying?" he questioned. "I'm saying you can tell the future, you knew something bad was gonna happen, then JK got hurt soon after your hypothesis." Namjoon smiled. "Is that a good thing?" "YES, which means we have time to train harder until your next gut feeling tells you it is getting closer." Jimin sighs and nods, "Let's just see where it goes from here then."

_____

Sorry for updating late been distracted by reading fanfics and playing video games

I'll try to update often

Please Vote and Follow!

Thank You! 🙏🏼