Epilogue

-I didn't check for grammar mistakes, also sorry for the update delay.

After the weirds "attack" that happened everything seems to be ok. They signed an alliance with Seventeen and seem to hit it off like they did back then.

"You know, since its all over for now. You can finally mate with y/n." mentioned Jin. "I mean after graduation that is" he added (A/N: I think I mentioned they are seniors. lol) "Yeah, and to see if she can trigger her wolf side." grinned Jungkook.

"Graduation is just around the corner, just next week" mentioned Namjoon. "I'm going to tell her... about the mating. Just to let her know if she is ready." said Jimin.

ㅡㅡㅡ

Jimin walks up to y/n front door and knocks, soon the she opens the door with a big smile. She hugs him and he return the hug. Once they part Jimin began to speak, "I wanna talk... about the mating." y/n nods in agreement about the topic.

"I know graduation is around the corner and all. But I was gonna say if you want to complete the mating after graduation?" he finishes with a blush. "Like a graduation celebration of some kind but just the two of us?" she chuckles. Jimin nods in agreement and chuckles as well. "I will like that." y/n agrees to the 'celebration' after graduation. With that out of the way Jimin and y/n hung out outside and had a fun day.

It ended up getting late and dark hours later, "You wanna stay the night?" y/n asked. "If you and your father don't mind?" "Not at all since you are here already." Mr. Seong grumbled. Both jumped at his sudden appearance.

The did spend the night in the same bed and 'no funny business' as y/n's dad put it.

~ Time Skip to graduation day~

"To the graduates here today! I want to congratulate you all in this big milestone in making this far. You still need to graduate the university to be officially over with assignments and long night of study sessions." everyone laughed at the principles speech. "So I here by release class of 20XX and gave a great day!" The principle finishes. All the students threw their caps in the air and cheered.

"We finally graduaded!" cheered the Jumgkook. "No more homework or annoying teachers telling us what to do." added Taehyung. "FREEDOM!" yelled Yoongi. "I finally get to sleep in" he added.

"Hey, where is Jimin and y/n?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah they left right after we finished taking pictures together." Jin added. The others shrugged.

"Hold on!" explained Hoseok, "He mentioned after graduation they were gonna finally mate" he finished

"That's right! I hope She triggers her wolf side and can run with us." he said happily

"Our Luna will run with our Alpha" Seokjin whispered with a smile on his face. "With us following" Namjoon added with an arm around Jin's shoulder. They all laughed and head to their pack house.

(A/n: Did any of you have a graduation song that played after you all walked? Ours was Pan!c at the disco, "Hey look ma, I made it" That is if you graduated High School.) P.S. if you were class of 2020 did you still have a song 😂.

ㅡㅡㅡ

Jimin and y/n are at y/n house, her father is at the pack house. Let's just say he might know why his daughter and Jimin isn't at the pack house but doesn't want to think about. Who wants to think about their own daughter having sex with a boy he barley knows.

Anyways, Jimin and Y/n are in her room and finished the mating, the end.

Jk

Jimin made this a special day since it will be both of their first time and got some help form Mr. Seong. No matter how much Mr. Seong felt uncomfortable with this, he still wanted it to be special since the will be together for the rest of their lives he had no choice but to help out.

(A/n: I would do smut but like i'm no good at this no matter how much I read it still can't lol.)

But they made it memorable and she indeed shifted into her wolf straight after the marking.

"It's ok y/n. You are holding up well. Its gonna hurt since it is your first time shifting." Jimin encouraged from afar, since he can't comfort and make her shifting worse.

"But it hurts so much" she cried.

"I know, baby. I know" he said sadly.

She was in pain for about half an hour until she finally transformed in to a beautiful black wolf but with a rare spot of her side of her belly in a shape of a heart in white.

Jimin was awed at the sight and could't keep his eyes off of her wolf, It was breath taking.

ㅡㅡㅡ

Years later, Jimin and y/n had triplets named Heeseung, Jay, and Jake. (A/n: hehe) and years later she gave birth to quadruplets Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Niki . (A/n: My Enhypen babies.)

Anyways, they all lived happily with the rest of the pack and the pack grew bigger which meant more warriors to protect their family.

Taehyung once said "Stop having sex that then you will end up having octuplets"

They all laughed but then he ended getting hit on the back of his head by Jimin and Y/n.

~ The End~

Thank You all for voting and for the follows!

I also have like three other books I started 😅

Two kpop  and one non-kpop

Thank You and ily! 💜