이십이

-Edited

~Jimin's POV~

"Alpha, we got a problem!" said my beta said. "What is it?" I replied. "it's seventeen. They have been killing rogues and leaving them in neighboring pack grounds."

"How many so far?" I questioned. "About twenty in the last ten days." Namjoon mentioned. "We need to bump up training time and be ready for the unexpected." I suggested. Namjoon nods and knows what to do. 

It has been months since y/n found out about our secret and I'm happy to say we are closer than ever. She has been helping me with paper work even when she also has homework to do. 

Now, lately a lot has happened with our rivals especially Seventeen and WannaOne. They have been leaving dead rogues or have injured our allies best warrior's. Got7 has the best warrior's so I'm planing to ask if they can train mine for extra precaution. 

I have also trained y/n in how to defend herself and surprisingly she is a fast learner. 

She will be the best Luna to this pack when we officially complete the mating. 

-

I called a meeting to let my pack know of some changes. "So I called this meeting to say that we have had some encounters with our rival packs. They have been leaving dead rogues at neighboring packs and injuring their warrior's when on patrol at dusk." I mentioned. "I'm going to have Got7 warriors come here and train you their way since they are great fighters-ish" I joked made them laugh, " Since they were once trained by Big Bang themselves which mean they have the gist of their fighting skills." I continued. "They will be arrive within an hour or earlier. So be prepared." I finished. They all nodded and left the meeting room and do their thing before our company arrives. 

~Hours later~

"Alright! That is it for today's training. We will resume again tomorrow morning, so sleep as soon as you get home" I suggested.  They all nodded and walked towards their rooms in the pack house. 

I told y/n to stay away from the pack house until we get our situation under control since she is not a werewolf and wont heal faster if she gets hurt. 

______

-I edited this chapter by adding more details, FYI-

Don't forget to Vote and Follow!

Thank You! 🙏🏼