이십

^^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIMIN!

~Jimin's POV~

It has been two days since the 'mishap' thing and now I am just laying in my bed staring at the celling.

"Come on Jimin, it's your time to go patrol" said dad, who happened to say while walking into my room.

"Ugh, I'm going let me just use the bathroom." I grunt getting up from my bed and head to the bathroom in my room. When I finish doing my business, I wash my hands and head out my room and go down the stairs. I take my time going down the stairs like a child not wanting to attend school. One foot on the stair and meeting the other before repeating that act a couple times until I reach the bottom.

I had put my shoes on before leaving my room, so I just walk out of the house and walk to my post before taking off my clothes. I mean what was the point in putting my shoes on if I was going to take them off anyway.

I shake my head before shifting into my wolf.

~Mr. Park's POV~

I shake my head watching my son slowly striping his clothes off to shift for his midday patrol.

"What is wrong with our son?" said my wife. I sighed, " Well he hasn't seen his mate/ girlfriend since the whole 'surprise shift' two nights ago."

"Well I hope he stops mopping because she will come back." She mentioned. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well they are mates and she is also half-werewolf and soon realize they need each other to live." I nod my head at he reasoning. I turn to look at her and walk towards her and give her a hug. "I missed you" I said she has recently returned from going out of the country since she likes to travel. "I came back three days ago and haven't left your side ever since." she giggled.

"But I still missed you."

~Jimin's POV~

"Seriously dude, stop whining." i whined again after Jungkook and Taehyung told me not too.

"Shut up, You don't know how it feels to be away from your mate for two days. I can't even meet her in my wolf form since she found out." I pout.

"Well she will come to the decision and come back, I just know it." said Jungkook and Taehyung nodding in agreement to Jungkook's saying.

"How do you know?" I questioned. "I- we just do!" Taehyung corrected himself.

Once we came back from our patrol, we went to the main house and headed to the game room to distract myself from my mate. I pout to myself thinking of her.

_________

💜💜💜𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂💜💜💜

💜💜💜𝓑𝓘𝓡𝓣𝓗𝓓𝓐𝓨💜💜💜

💜💜💜𝓑𝓘𝓡𝓣𝓗𝓓𝓐𝓨💜💜💜

💜💜💜𝓙𝓘𝓜𝓘𝓝!!!💜💜💜

This story will come to an end within a few more chapters

Also I would recommend putting my other BTS story of Yoongi in your library because I plan on updating more chapters on that book once I finish this one.

Just got to my works and you can find it there.

Don't forget to Follow and Vote!

Thank You! 🙏🏼