~Third Person POV~

Jimin walks into the pack's house, "Alpha, how was-" "Not in the mood Beta" Jimin said cutting off Namjoon. "What happened to him?" asked the Delta. Namjoon shrugged. 

Jimin goes to his room and is greeted by a certain someone, by none other than his father, who is the Alpha of the most strongest pack there is in Busan, Sal-inja, meaning 'The Killers' (A/n: I don't know if this translation is right, got it of google) "Father, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked a bit surprised. "Can't I visit my favorite son" he said with a fake hurt tone in his voice. "I'm your only son." he said with a chuckle. "What's bothering you, chim?" "How'd you know?" "Mind link remember," he said pointing at his head. "so tell me." "it's about your mate right? What's her name?" " Y/n, Seong Y/n." Jimin answered with a smile. Mr.Park looked at his son with a surprised face. "What? Why did you make that face? You blocked me from linking you, so tell me!" Jimin insisted. 

Mr.Park shakes his head, "its just.." "its just, what?" " I know someone by that surname." "Dad it's a common surname of course you do." "No, I only know one person with that name... he was in my pack." "What do you mean was?" "He was suppose to be the next Alpha after Great Alpha An, but he left to be with the love of his life and I became the next Alpha. I heard he had a kid but I don't know if it was a boy or girl."  "Do you think it can be him? I mean my mates father, can it be the Seong you are talking about? He has no scent though, how is that possible if her were a werewolf?" Mr. Park shrugged, "I don't know" "He knew who I-we are, Like he asked if I was a Park." Mr. Park raised his eyebrows, "Really?! I can believe it, if it is really him I'll be surprised he came back. He said he will never return." They continued talking about Y/n and her father. 

That night passed and everyone went to bed.

-

~Second Person POV~

It was a new day which meant, school is another day of torture. But not really because you made friends well, acquaintances they were for now. You were working on your Korean class when someone decided to stop in front of your desk. You look at who it was, and it was none other than, Jin Chan-hee. Chan-hee, the girl that told you to stay away from Jimin. She kicked your desk which made your book slip and fall off. "what do you want, Chan-hee?" you said annoyed. "What did I tell you before? I told you to stay away from Jimin!" "And what will you do if I don't?" you said raising an eyebrow.  She laughs, "Why would Jimin want to be with a normal person? You are nothing compared to me, I'm stronger and faster than you. I can even rip you to shreds." she said through gritted teeth. "I've heard guys like normal girls?" you said teasingly. She scoffed and got closer to you, "I would watch myself if I were you, you will never know what's coming." "well I'm glad I am not you." She then grabbed your backpack and opened it to then dumping all your stuff on the floor and then she left the classroom.  You sighed and got up to gather your things, "Seems like you got a fan." someone said from the classroom door. You look up and notice it was Sehun. "Yeah, she wanted something from me to remember me by. She couldn't decide on what, though." you said wit a fake smile. Sehun laughed and nodded. He walked towards you and helped you pick up your things. "Thank you." you smiled. "Yea no problem got to help an ally, right?" he said smiling. You let out a nervous laugh, "yea." you said confused on what he meant. 

-

~Jimin's POV~

"Aye, Jimin!" "Yes, dad?" "So you are saying you know where your mate lives?" Mr. Park questions. "Yep. Why?" "Let's just say I want to meet an old friend." "Ok, he lives by the Ahopsan Forest." "Of course he is." he said smiling. Jimin had a confused look, "He always loved the forest, as kids we would go to the forest and play." Jimin made an 'ah' face. "Well it is the only house if you follow the trail when entering the forest through the entrance." Jimin stated. Mr. Park nodded and said goodbye to his son who was headed to school. 

~ Mr. Park's POV~

As Mr. Park walks toward Mr. Seong's home, he takes a moment to admire the view. He then reaches his home and knocks on the door. About ten seconds past and Mr. Seong opens the door and when he sees who it is, he freezes for a few seconds before hugging the man. "Hyung-tae." Mr. Park said with a sad voice. "Joon-tae." Then they both pulled back and smiled at each other. "It's been a long time." Hyung-tae mentioned. "a very long time." Joon-tae restates with a chuckle.