십육

Chan-hee returned from where ever she went to and this time she is furious. You can say that she will ruin almost half of the school's secret to just one person. 

-

"So I was thinking we can go on a little picnic date today since it's Friday?" asked Jimin. "Well I did finish all my homework so I see why not?" y/n replied.

"Great! I have everything all set up and we can just go after school" Jimin mentioned. "All set up? What would you have done if I said no?" she questioned. " Well would you say no to this face." he says giving his best eye smile. She smiles and shakes her head, "Of course not, that face is my weakness." 

-

Later after school they both headed off to the forest, Jimin found a spot near the lake that has a beautiful view. They are hoping to stay there to see the sunset. 

They got to their spot and sat down on the picnic blanket that was laid out. They opened the picnic basket and pulled out the food to eat. 

"These sandwiches are amazing!" she exclaimed. "Thank You! I actually made the sandwiches and picked out the fruit." he mentioned. 

"oh, really? What a man." she smiled. "Well, all for my lady." he says before getting up and holding his hand out to help her up. She reached for his hand and got up. With classical music playing in the back ground they started dancing. 

A couple minutes passes until they heard a sound. "Did you hear that?" y/n said. "Yeah." he agreed. Then someone walked out from the bushes. 

You guessed it, it was Chan-hee. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the boyfriend stealer." she stated.

"He isn't and wasn't your boyfriend." y/n retorted. "Yet" she clarified. "Never" Jimin barked in. 

"Whatever" "Why are you here?" y/n states. "Because I'm here to win Jimin back, by getting rid of you." she snarled. 

"Well you have to get through me first." Jimin said while pulling y/n behind him. "I can handle her." y/n pushed. 

"No you can't" he says worried for her. "Oh yea she can." Chan-hee taunted. "You know she can't!" Jimin growled. 

"You honestly think fighting y/n will make you think I will date you?!" Jimin said furiously. "I'll do anything for you to give me a chance over this half breed!" she snarled.  Y/n looks at her confused, 'Half-breed?' she thought to herself. "Just leave us alone!" Y/n yelled. 

 Chan-hee chuckled then growling running towards them and jumping mid-air and shifted. 

Y/n saw her shift which made her eyes widen with a wide open mouth. To protect her Jimin had no choice but to shift as well. 

__________

Do you readers want a chapter of the fight?

Also today (Wednesday, September 2nd) is my Birthday! I'm 19!

Also I ordered the MOTS Light stick on Monday(The 31st of August) and its arrived today on my b-day which made my day even better. Best birthday present to myself! 😂

Anyways, Please don't forget to Vote and Follow!

Thank You!🙏🏼

P.S. If  y'all have a Tik Tok follow me @ _kpop_idolz  (My k-pop fan account XD)

-09/02/20