A week had passed and nothing unusual happened just school and more school. You had one more week before the project is due, so you and Jimin decided to work on it after school at the library to find more information about frogs.

As you were working you can here Jimin hum a song.  "What song are you humming?" "Huh...oh, uh filter? Have you ever heard of it?" You just shook your head 'no'. 
😉

"I got to get going my dad just got back from his business trip, I'm gonna go eat dinner with him" "ah ok, want me to walk you home?" "Sure, Thank You!"

They left the library and started walking. On the way to your house through the forest, you saw a trail of blood. "What's that?" You asked. "I don't know? Let's check it out?" The curiousness hits both of you and both started following the blood trail. Soon it lead to a dead moose. "Wow! That's horrific." You didn't notice but Jimin was trying to restrain himself from going closer to the moose without eating it. "Yep." He said holding his breath. "Do you think wolves had done this?" "Probably. The only thing around here to be able to do that." He points. "Common let's get you home." You just nodded and continued walking towards your house." Your dad opens the front door and notices you. "Y/n! Your here! Who's this?" Your dad asks. "This is Park Jimin, a classmate of mine from school." "We were on our way back from the library, sir" Jimin finishes your sentence. "Well thank you for bringing back my daughter safely" "not a problem, sir. I wouldn't mind to do it all the time" Jimin said with a nervous chuckle. Your dad just nods. "Anyways, I should get going my pa- I mean my family must be worried I'm not home yet." Jimin says while nodding. "Oh,ok. Well... see you tomorrow so we can finish up our assignment." Jimin nods in agreement. And with that Jimin leaves and you and your dad go inside to eat dinner.

You both finished dinner and you tell your dad what you saw on the way back home, "... like someone used a knife and stabbed it while dragging the knife... Uhh...like cutting it open! Yeah, cutting it open to see it's insides." You exclaimed. "Wow" "That's what I said!" "You should be more careful, darling" "I know, I hope Jimin got back safely"

"Well I'm off to bed. You should go to" "ok dad, Good night" with that both of you went to bed. But you didn't sleep right away, you were still thinking about the moose you saw on the way home. "Why would a wolf do that? They didn't even eat it at that. What was the point of killing it, and leave it there?!" You thought to yourself. Then you fell asleep.

——-

Sorry for a short chapter I wanted to write more but I wanted to keep it for next chapter.

Anyways, BTS new MOTS: 7 album is freaking awesome!!!
'ON' mv is freaking Amazing!!

My favorite songs from the album is Filter, ON, Moon, Louder Than Bombs, and We are bulletproof: The Eternal.

What are yours??