♛Chapter 104♛

Start from the beginning

'These two,' Haruhi thought.

Not wanting to be in Ootori's presence, Saiki walked towards the Hitachiin twins who were doing their own thing.

"This year is gonna be great!" Kaoru said. As he jumped into a carriage that was dropped off for him. "What beauties." Kaoru patted the head of the dark brown horse. Saiki looked at him than the horse.

Good grief is this really necessary.

"Need help leading it?" Mori came to them, Kaoru looked up.

He laughed, "I did this once in middle school and I got kicked. I'd just like to ride it." Kaoru laughed. Mori looked at Saiki.

"Would you?" Saiki looked at Kaoru who just shrugged.

"How hard could it be?"

Somehow he jinxed himself. As he got into the carriage, the horses had gone crazy, pulling le carriage in random directions and they went trotting. Kaoru behind them was yelling. Hikaru outside was chasing after them, Saiki was trying to get the horses to listen to him.

(STOP! he'd tell the horses and pull on their reins, You can't make us!' they replied.) Saiki's leading mobilities got so bad that Mori had to stretch over to Saiki and pull on the reins himself. They finally came to a full stop. As Saiki looked like he was traumatized, Kaoru was hunched over protecting his head, and Mori looked... like himself. Nothing really changed,

I'm going to kill these stupid things.

"Yeah Saiki can you please--," Kaoru tried to put it nicely but Mori just lifted him up and moved him to the back, with Kaoru. Saiki was still frozen.

"I'll take it from here," Mori hit the leads and the horses began going at a walking pace.

I will... I can-- Saiki tried to make up something to do against these horses but there was nothing he could do, he met a dead end. You damned creatures.

Tamaki and Honey jumped on as the cartridge began to move. "Haruhi!" they called for her, she and Ootori were a bit ahead of them after they began to walk around and appreciate their surroundings.

"Wow!" the girls were quick to be in awe, "It's like it came right out of a fairy tale."

"How romantic!"

What part of this is even remotely romantic.

"Can we have a ride too?" they asked.

'Not as long as Kusuo is leading it.' Kaoru thought.

What is up with rich people, and them being so comfortable using my first name? Saiki complained as he sat in the back of the carriage. All posing for the girls who were staring at them.

"You're actually pretty good at this!" Kaoru complemented his brother.

"There's nothing to it, you should've practiced with me earlier," Hikaru told him, as Saiki huffed in displeasure at the fact that it came so simple to him, but the horses would go absolutely rampage with him.

Me, an all-seeing psychic is being one up by single red-head. then there was a follow-up question. Is this how my brother sees me? If so, I agree.

"Well just because we're twins doesn't mean that both make us good drivers." Kaoru continued, "Plus," he directed his head towards a deflated Saiki, "He may have scarred me, more or less." they laughed, Saiki wanted to make them watch the entire world burn.

"It's kind of neat having all of us together like this," Haninozuka said happily with his bunny still in his hands. "Especially for a carriage ride."

Saiki, who was lodged between Haruhi and Ootori uncomfortably, both commoners looked exasperated and just nodded. Haruhi looked at her upperclassmen whose blood began pumping back into his body to make himself less like a balloon and more like a human. "Yeah, whatever you say."