♛Chapter 83♛

╔════•| |•════╗

"Now you've done it!" Suoh cried over a literal cup of spilled tea, which Saiki left to get a few rags and wipes to get the mess cleaned up

"Now you've done it!" Suoh cried over a literal cup of spilled tea, which Saiki left to get a few rags and wipes to get the mess cleaned up. For the fact that it was unlikely that any of the club members (minus Haruhi) would even touch the spilled mess that they created, from their 'blue-blooded' lifestyle.

"It's done, alright." Hikaru sighed, over the cup of tea like it was the last thing in the world his twin standing over him, "But it wasn't our fault." Kaoru added as he looked at the ruined Usa-Chan with tea spilled all over Haninozuka's favorite stuffed animal. Saiki sighed and bypassed the idiot trio of the host club with a pink Ouran rag in one hand and a reusable bag to keep Usa-Chan in the other, ringing up the spilled tea.

"You idiots," Suoh yelled over Saiki, "You're the ones who bumped into it, right?" he was talking about the teacup, which, in good news: wasn't broken as he just set it back up to its proper manner and continued to clean the table. Dumping Usa-Chan into the bag for later cleaning, he knew how to clean up a stuffed animal after Saiki went bawling when he was an elementary school student and hurt his Pomhei, a purple, dog, bat, unicorn, a creature with a devils tail. Which he still had, somewhere in his house.

"Only because Haruhi was running away." that didn't sound like a proper explanation to anything it might make it worse with a big fat sticker saying: Harassment. Saiki sighed, and finished cleaning up the table, the rang drenched but on his bare arm, with rolled-up sleeves. Placing the bag with Usa-Chan down, and cradling the rag with the other hand as to prevent any drips as he takes it to the bathroom. "We were trying to catch her cause we wanted to have some fun and dress her up as cosplay," Kaoru added unhelpfully.

"You guys should be old enough to know not to run inside." Saiki scolded them, but the twins ended up blowing a raspberry at them due to his utter, 'buzzkill' motives. "And old enough to not harass Haruhi," he added on as he shooed away the twins from Haruhi who collapsed on the ground in defeat.

"But we want to see Haruhi in a bunny cosplay!" the twins said together as they circled Saiki, but came around to him and gripped his shoulders, "But you can work just fine as well." Saiki shooed them off him, as the rag began to drip.

"I don't do that kind of stuff," Saiki told them as he began to walk to the restroom to throw in a rag, hoping that he didn't miss anything too destructive when he was gone.

"You idiots!" Saiki heard Suoh yell, at the twins. "Saiki wouldn't do that!" he shamed them.

"Well, we know that," Hikaru said in-a-matter-of-fact tone, likely crossing his arms as Saiki rang out the rag in the sink. "That's why we'd force him to."

Suoh's yelling increased a few decibels, "You can't to that either!" he continued to yell at the twins, and Haruhi became increasingly tired of these idiots, Saiki was as well, while Suoh pictured him in a bunny suit... Saiki couldn't complain though, he did look quite stylish, in Suoh's mind.