♛Chapter 53♛

╔════•| |•════╗

It was a semi-peaceful day in the Saiki household, Kusuo had noted that day

It was a semi-peaceful day in the Saiki household, Kusuo had noted that day. As today his father worked an extra shift at work today, after needing to publish and edit a few more manga panels than what was previously expected from this week, and had left the house in a hurried rush to the train station after forgetting what 'adult' things (work) he needed to do.

And while Kuniharu was out, Saiki's mother, Kurumi, was just about to go to the street wide, women's book club meeting, which wasn't actually a book club, rather than a club where tired, housewives would chat together and drink wine while complaining about their children and husbands who were never at the house. (Kurumi would do her part and pitch in, as she would complain that her sons were never at home anymore, and how Kuniharu would act that a-- with her words-- a dick when he would complain about the food, "I mean can you believe it! I work so hard, and he wants steak, that son of a bitch isn't grateful for shit!")

While all this chaos was going around the youngest Saiki would watch T.V as he laid under the low-rise table, and indulge himself in peace and quiet (with his ring on, of course) and coffee jelly, that his mother would buy for him. Weekends were like breaks from humanity and the host club and was quite surprised when during the weekends would come around and the P.K Academy nuisances wouldn't come around as often anymore. Not like Saiki was complaining though, fewer Nuicences to need to be taken care of.

As Saiki watched his show (Food Wars!) and long for the food that he could just as easily create or even steal, he would also half fall asleep, as it was Saturday at eleven in the morning, and he was still in his pajamas, he wished all days were like this, peaceful, and quiet.

However, as much as Kusuo loved being in the house mostly alone (as his mother got ready), he also had the perfect ability to know that all things come to an end somehow and that somehow was now, as the doorbell rang twice in a row as the unknown person who was at the door was very impatient, Saiki feared that it was Nendo.

Or worse, a child.

Though before Kusuo (the emotionally idiotic genius) could take off his ring from his pointer finger, his mother had already rushed downstairs in a hurry to see who rang the doorbell, but Saiki took off his ring, either way, to hear who it was either way, and it was exactly who he didn't want to see, or hear from.

"Aw, aren't you adorable!" Kurumi said, awing at the cute person on the other side of the door, who balanced on the heels of his feet, waiting for someone to answer the door, and would think of how these 'poor commoners' have it, (But Saiki knew he would likely do nothing about it).

"Hello." the person said straightforwardly, "Is Kusuo Saiki here?" he asked, and the black-haired lady gasped happily, as she clapped her hands together, and gave a hum of satisfaction at the boy who she thought was oh so adorable.

Saiki took it onto himself to try to escape out of a window from his room but knew he failed when his mother called on him before he could leave, and was now half regretting that he teleported to his room and not Texas or Brazil or something like that, it was awfully annoying how in pressure (If that could be called pressure, a person ringing on your doorbell, looking for you.) he could teleport to the worst (or less satisfactory) places.

"Ku-chan! Get dressed, an adorable little boy is here to see you!" she said, half threateningly, as at the same time she was thinking: 'Kusuo there is an adorable little boy here to see you, so you little shit, get down here,' he didn't need to be threatened twice, as he went through his wardrobe and picked out the best thing he could pull together.

A white shirt and black pants.

Boring.

Perfect.

And with that final thought, he walked down the stairs to meet the boy who was talking happily alongside his mother at the front door.

That Host Club Episode really got straight to his head.

"Ah!" the boy perked up happily, as he saw Saiki behind his mother, not really happy to see the rich boy who went to see him but was forced downstairs anyways under his mother's will.

"How nice of you Ku-chan!" Kurumi cried, long sob-story tears, "You helped little Shiro with his crush, how nice!" she fanned out her eyes, to stop the artificial tears from coming down.

Cut it out, I already see enough fake tears in the Host Club. He wanted to tell his mother but knew she would get mad if he were to be sassy with her. Saiki stared darkly at the kid for ruining his perfect weekend but knew better than to yell at him.

I guess he did take the time to see me... which had only led to another question, where the hell did he find out where he had lived to begin with? Saiki knew better than to ask questions he didn't want the answer to, and he learned that out the hard way, multiple times.

'He doesn't look happy,' Shiro thoughtfully remarked in his head, but didn't say anything out loud, 'Oh well, too late to go now! The limo already left,'

I can call a taxi. Better yet, I should throw you to your house.

Saiki sighed, he knew he shouldn't hurt kids, or women (But also concluded that Suoh was neither a woman or a kid, but a perfect target).

"H-hey!" Shiro pipped up to Saiki who changed his dark look to an annoyed glare, it didn't seem to help any better, and his mother had given him the warning look to stop the attitude. "I was wondering... if you wanted to go to the commoner's mall with me!" Saiki twitched at the 'commoner' part of the 'commoner's mall' but that word seemed to go up and over his mother's head, as she gave her son a forced smile.

"Sure." Saiki knew there was no point in fighting it anymore, the shivers he had from his mother were bad enough. Shiro cheered happily at this 'field trip' while Saiki went up to get his wallet, while Kurumi would continue to fawn over the little boy.

"Let's go," he said, as he began to put on his shoes, while his mother wished him luck and safety (to Shiro, the boy might as well be a part of the family to her.)

"She was nice!" Shiro said contently as they began to walk to the mall.

While Shiro was wearing nice designer clothes, clearly meant to be casual but it was worth more than Saiki's whole house, and with Kusuo's average (Perfect) clothing, it was almost a strange thing to behold, and Saiki was not immune to the pedestrian stares they were receiving, like how Shiro was.

"Good grief, let's get this over with."