♛Chapter 85♛

A.N - Haruhi in Wonderland episode shall be replaced by Nekozawa's Sunny Adventure (With Saiki!) and Saiki's Frog Project (On two different chapters)

Hey, so I'm writing this when my family is arguing, so it's going to be a little bad and rushed.

╔════•| |•════╗

To this day, Nekozawa was still trying to get used to the light, but his phobia hadn't seemed to be helping him all that much

To this day, Nekozawa was still trying to get used to the light, but his phobia hadn't seemed to be helping him all that much. So every day he would go out to his garden, for at least one minute with no cape or hat, and just feel the sun. It was a challenge, for sure, and the longest he had been out of the house was around twenty minutes when he stayed under a shelter in the garden, but this was all for one important thing.

To spend time with his sister.

Constantly, he would try to go out more so he could, one day, go to a festival with Kirimi and enjoy their time together for once, but that was a lot easier said than done. So to push him to continue doing this, he would bring one of the people he favored the most into the city to help him stay on the path to success.

It was going to be the one and only Kusuo Saiki.

Sure it was likely that the second would not be ecstatic about seeing Nekozawa, especially not during the morning of a Saturday, one of the two days off he gets away from the host, and all their shenanigans, though that didn't seem to hold Nekozawa back, as he dialed up the Saiki household at nine in the morning to request the presence of Kusuo Saiki and ask him out on a friendly date.

Kurumi was ecstatic, her son. The anti-social psychic who had an unbeatable hatred towards other people was getting asked out on a date.

'A friendly date,' she had to remind herself of the fact that this wasn't a cute date, it was just one with a friend... hanging out might have been the better word to use than date. (That killed Kurumi Saiki a little inside), she told Nekozawa to hold and walked upstairs to her son's room, to not wake her husband up, who was down the hall.

There was a little sign that Kusuo made when he was younger that read Kusuo and the teen had yet to take it off, and even if he did, Kurumi would put it back on with no hesitation and a few less than empty threats. She walked into the room quietly, her son sleeping his life away, and she slowly opened the curtains up, but once the curtains were fully open and he still hadn't budged, she got impatient and stood over her son's bed.

Grabbing onto the blankets he has wrapped it, she gave it a large tug, sending her son spiraling onto the ground with a thud. The boy didn't groan but he was very angry first thing in the morning. He slowly stood up, his mother over him.

"What?" he asked as he knew he couldn't be mean to her, as he sent the bed sheets back onto his bed, and knew he couldn't follow after them.

No point, he complained as his mother happily jumped around above him. Saiki thought with her smile, she just won the lottery and had enough money for Saiki to live alone far away from the city, and he could be left alone, for as long as he chooses too. Unfortunately, that was not the case. As Kurumi began to throw pairs of clothes at him and warned him to get dressed now or she'll do it herself, she skipped downstairs to tell Nekozawa that they can meet up at the shop he was going to.