♛Chapter 54♛

╔════•| |•════╗

To Saiki's half-surprised, Shiro, the little brat who fell in love with a piano loving girl and made the entire Host Club help him out, didn't complain the entire way there or at all, not the walk, not the bumpy rocky dirt road, not the few speedi...

To Saiki's half-surprised, Shiro, the little brat who fell in love with a piano loving girl and made the entire Host Club help him out, didn't complain the entire way there or at all, not the walk, not the bumpy rocky dirt road, not the few speeding cars, or the gang signs that were spray-painted on the side of family-owned shops and small businesses, but he sure as hell did think it. It was actually kind of nice to Saiki to know that not all rich people were the exact same, saying their opinions bluntly and embarrass the commoners who they were with. (They were kind of the same, but not the exact same)

While they walked Shiro would usually talk about something random like his math grades, or the really mean English teacher from America who would pack them homework, than grenades in a war, and while Saiki would listen he would also warn him or pull him to the side to keep him safe from the on going cars, bikes or motorcycles that would probably accidentally run him over because of his short height not being in their vision, or just the straight-up crazed driving.

"Why are you even here?" Saiki asked, the kid, who was in awe of how nice this is for a commoner's street as they parked themselves in front of the mall, Shiro had almost ignored the teen's voice until he asked again, "Why are you here?", he echoed as Shiro jumped after being snapped out of a daze of some sort, he looked ver as Saiki who waited impatiently for the answer, as he tapped his foot and crossed his arms. (Shiro pointed out that he looked like an angry mother)

"Well..." Shiro said, but his thoughts were another story 'I'll sound horrible when I say it!'

You'll sound horrible either way.

As Saiki waited, Shiro began to sweat in embarrassment under the pressure of Saiki's glare, "Well..." he started again, as he gulped, and asked himself if it was too late to go back home, yes, yes it was. "I just..." he said again, but then he couraged up as he let his arms swing to his sides, and looked up at Saiki with a stern glance, the same one he gave the Host Club when he walked into the club room.

"I wanted to see you," he said forwardly, and Saiki was a bit surprised at the bluntness, and the reasoning on why he was here, and to further explain on why he wanted to see a commoner who had family issues for like two years before he got into high school. "Because..." he was getting embarrassed again, but this time Kusuo wasn't glaring daggers into his soul, rather than an annoying expression glossing over his eyes which softened.

"Because you were nice to me in the club." he said finally, "You helped me out of the cage, and didn't embarrass me like how Tamaki and Kyoya did, and I wanted to be with you..." his voice faded out as he looked at Saiki, who had a proud look on his face with a twinge of a smile somewhere.

"Okay." Saiki said as he extended his hand to Shiro, "Grab onto my hand, I don't want you to go get lost."

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Shiro was in complete awe of the surroundings, the people, the scent, and the general feel of the mall. He had told Saiki that he's never actually been to a mall before, rather than he would have dressers and stylists come to his house to keep him 'innocent' from the world of a commoner, Saiki wasn't going to even question how he got here in the first place, considering the facts that his parents don't know he's in the commoner part of the city.

What Shiro loved the most about the mall was the verity of the shops and smell, he could get his phone fixed in an island shop and three steps left could lead him to a boba shop, or a shoe store, or even a toy shop, he loved it! Shiro was all smiles, as he went into the changing rooms of one of the kid's shops, Saiki tagged along with him, as he was choosing commoner's clothes so he could feel he was one with the Earth.

Other than Saiki seeing this as a rather adorable thing Shiro could do, he forgot one thing that turned his mood into a 180, he forgot it was the weekend, and how Kaido has a little brother just around Shiro's age that could also shop at the same store, because of his small height and age range. Ultamently, that means he was going to bump into Kaido, as Saiki saw a spark of light blue hair and goggles through the side of his vision.

"Be careful, Toki," Saiki had heard the familiar voice and took it onto himself to avoid all sorts of human contact as the chuunibyou and his better, stronger, younger brother. "You shouldn't go running around this place, you could get lost or hurt." Shun scolded as Saiki moved from his spot again, back to his original one near the changing rooms for Shiro to come out.

"But I don't need to be careful when I'm with you!" Toki said as the eldest brother flushed red in embarrassment if anyone were to hear the two siblings, luckily only Saiki did, but they didn't notice the old friend was in the shop until Shiro came out with a handful of items. A yellow duck patterned shirt that went across his chest, a pair of mid-rise loose (but comfortable) jeans, and some pretty cheap pairs of blue tennis shoes.

"Hey, Saiki, I like these," he said, as he unknotted his tie, the Kaido siblings instantly perked up at the name of his friend and brother's friends, but Saiki had pulled him away from the Kaido's view before they could spot him. "Ouch." Shiro hummed angrily, as Saiki rolled his eyes, not bothering to explain to the kid why he did that, Saiki was so close to completely avoiding the Kaido family, he wasn't going to let it all fail.

"Nice," Saiki said as he looked at the clothes, "I'll go pay for you," Saiki said as he and Shiro walked to the checkout desk, making a full circle around the blue-haired brothers.

"But--," Shiro was about to start, and Saiki knew exactly what he was going to say.

"You're a kid, no way am I going to let you pay." Saiki held a bit of information to himself: If Kurumi found out an eleven-year-old Shiro was paying for this by himself, she'll go hysterical on Saiki, and maybe even lock him in his room, or worse, throw out the coffee jellos.

Shiro knew there was no point in telling Saiki otherwise or even trying to pay 50/50, as they began to ring up the clothes, for a (not-so) grand total of ¥3,000, it was cheap considering this was a full set of clothes, but Saiki calculated the money to know that he had lost around ten cups of coffee jelly and one cup of coffee, and that hurt, but he was a teenager and Shiro was not, so now he had to act like an 'adult' (whatever that meant, Saiki doesn't really know either)

After paying and Shiro getting changed into the new clothes, they began to head out into the mall again.

Perfectly avoiding all conversations with the Kaido family, and hoping that no more old-time nuisances would be getting in his way anymore.