♛Chapter 95♛

A.N I really like this chapter, I hope you do too.

@LUNAVOIDXD

And more art!

And more art!

@Chibi44╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

@Chibi44
╔════•| |•════╗

Ootori knew this was more of a 'friendly' date, then a romantic one

Ootori knew this was more of a 'friendly' date, then a romantic one. Yet he couldn't help to feel jealous of what Kaoru was experiencing, as both boys left, splitting up into different directions as their commoner/brother counterpart. Saiki walked with an extra pep in his step, Kaoru noticed, as it seemed on Saiki's usually bored face, was a touch of delight on his face as they first headed off to a cafe, as plan number one.

Saiki heard from the research he had done before he got to the bed-and-breakfast, that he looked up right before arriving. He heard they had coffee-bean lava-cake. Saiki could practically see it, he was drooling.

"So, you've heard good reviews on this place?" Kaoru asked as he looked towards his phone, which popped out the location in which they were heading. It was only a five-minute walk, but for Saiki, it felt like a lot longer.

In the distance, as the two walked. Suoh, Honey, Mori, and Ootori stood outside the bed-and-breakfast. "Who should we follow?" Suoh asked spinning his head quickly, left and right. Haruhi and Hikaru went right, while Kaoru and Saiki went left. The four remaining members didn't know what direction to split up in, Suoh was even a little confused.

"This is Haruhi's and Kuu-chan's first date, so it's important to catch the memory!" Haninozuka didn't make the decision any easier for anyone, but Mori shook his head in disagreement. All three remaining people looked to him.

"This is his third or fourth," Mori explained, as it's something he head when Mikoto was trying to get a picture of the two together. She explained how Saiki went out with this really pretty girl one time, a girl from P.K Academy, and went Mikoto once or twice as well, going to cafes or things like that.

Ootori took those numbers into count, but couldn't do much with it. He thought of following Saiki and Kaoru, and so did Mori. Suoh was stuck in the middle though, same with Mori who didn't want to leave Haninozuka behind, but... he still wants to see how the date with Kaoru and Saiki will go.

Does he need someone to swoop in?

Save him?

What if he had a heart attack? Likely, Kaoru doesn't know how to do any medical emergency procedures, he wouldn't even know what to do if Saiki were to choke, or heat exhaustion (Mind him, that it was slightly windy with light clouds.). Mori needed to make sure Saiki was okay. If Ootori could head his thoughts he'd probably agree.

Suoh was still thinking, 'My daughter... or Saiki?' he thought, as Saiki had long left the two-hundred-meter radius of where the club stood. Suoh had mixed thoughts about Saiki, he felt the urge to protect him, just like Haruhi. Even though he knew that Saiki could protect himself, clearly shown when he chewed out Hikaru earlier in the day. Suoh knew Haruhi was also in good hands, but... Haruhi can't completely deal with Hikaru.

He also knew if he chose Saiki (as much as he wanted to) he feared the lash he might get from Ootori, Mori, or anyone who found out that he would rather check up on the date of two boys or his daughter that he just as equally cared about.

"We shall go protect Haruhi!" he pointed a finger up accusingly towards the sky, Ootori and Mori slightly deflated, as the four went right to go after Haruhi and her first date. Leaving Saiki and Kaoru alone, as they got settled into the cafe.

It also didn't take long for the two orders of black -bean lava-cake to show up, as Saiki happily dag in. Kaoru hadn't even touched his plate as he saw how happy Saiki looked munching on that cake. Kaoru just rested his face on the palm on his hand as he looked at Saiki who was blissfully ignorant to the rest of the world, just for a few minutes. To all the thoughts, or likeability meters, this cake was all for him.

Kaoru let out a chuckled sigh as he watches Saiki eat the last bit of cake, and try to go for more only to have his plate be empty. Sliding over his cake, Kaoru passed his to Saiki. He could suddenly feel just as happy seeing Saiki eat that cake one more time than eating it himself.

"You sure?" Saiki asked as he had already taken hold of the plate, his question was mostly for respect as he wanted the cake. Kaoru wasn't going to hold him back. Saiki ate the remainder of the cake is a bit of a longer period to stretch out the taste. The two have been in the cafe for only forty-five minutes, as the two talked.

Kaoru did most of the talking though, as he explained to Saiki fun and the most stupid things he has done with his brother over the years. Saiki may have not been there to experience the problems they've created first-hand, but he did know that the twins are a lot smarter than he had originally thought. Photoshopping pros who could rise against the school, just at the same time as they kept their 'cool' act in the process.

It was clear who was the more emotionally stable kid out of the two, clearly being Kaoru. So, Saiki didn't completely hate his time with him. It was beginning to turn out to be a good birthday, and sometimes Saiki forgot Kaoru still had that cut on his face, which was hidden by makeup. So the Saiki's date with Kaoru wasn't as bad as he thought.

Saiki knew if he had to show someone in the Host Club his powers, the top spot would go to Kaoru, (if Hikaru wasn't in the way) he was trustworthy and knew how to lie his way out of any conversation. Saiki would show him his powers now, just to get it off his chest how he got hurt but threw those thoughts out. It was too risky, too dangerous, too public.

As the day continued, they both wandered around a nearby park, as the sky began to grumble. Saiki didn't think much of it, as both sat down at a nearby bench that overlooked a fountain. They were the only two remaining at the park, they watched the clouds turn dark, but neither moved. Neither wanted to, and it didn't help that Kaoru began to tire himself out, as he yawned, resting his head on Saiki's shoulder, as if he was Hikaru.

The sky continued to rumble and soon it rained, but not a single drop hit either of them. Kaoru was asleep, and a hole in the clouds was created above them, letting in a little bit of light, and zero rain. Kaoru hadn't realized, which Saiki thought to be good, as he watched the large fountain overflow, but no water that ran towards the two boys' direction even touched even the soles of their shoes.

From far away, as weird it could seem, seeing a little bit of light beholding two boys, surrounded but not touched by rain. It also seemed not-human like.

They both look like angels.

Saiki knew, that today, was one of the best ending birthdays he had.