♛Chapter 17♛

A.N- I don't own any of the pictures used.

Kinda long chapter

Saiki calmly walked out of the club with no dramatic effect as the rest of the club members tended to do

Saiki calmly walked out of the club with no dramatic effect as the rest of the club members tended to do. Even before the bell, Saiki walked straight out of the room

Saiki decided to take a risk that day as he angrily walked out of the host club Pathetic? You're the only pathetic one I see Mr.Oot-or-i. Saiki mocked his name in his head. Today like many other days, his history class was canceled, and the only courses he had left were a free period and lunch. Why are so many classes being canceled? This doesn't happen in real life.

Saiki walked out of school, while the Host Club had a private meeting with each other after school, so Saiki was delightfully hopped jumped and kicked out of the meeting.

Now realizing the true dangers of using his powers in public while Ootori was watching him from all sides and angles, where ever laid a camera or microphone (If one wasn't on him already) he wasn't even going to be able to use one of his more 'simple' powers either of levitation or currency swap.

Saiki went to the train station and dealt with the usual problems, pervs on the bus, sumo wrestlers, and more those types of people.

And by the time he got home, Saiki was tired and annoyed.

But work had to be done and Saiki began to think, and after a while of thinking, Saiki wanted his usual green glasses back, as the contacts were bugging him, and probably chipped if it came from Kusuke or one of his monkey co-workers.

Taking out a scrap bit of paper, be filled out measurements and detailed drawings of his glasses, that were sold out years ago due to company bankruptcy.

And that's how Saiki spent the next few days, making a wonderful practically exact replacement of his glasses after club meetings and school, and when he could, he would work on them in between classes if possible, heading home when he went to use a 'bathroom' break that would last around seven to ten minutes.

He noticed that without his glasses Saiki was 1/8 more popular without his glasses than with them on. A smirked reeked across his face in admiration, and kudos to himself, 1/8 of my popularity gone, here I come...

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿