♛Chapter 105♛

I accidentally skipped an episode but got back to it, so this episode might seem a little off.

╔════•| |•════╗

Kusuo and Kusuke both walked back to the Host Club separately, and as Kusuo watched the back of his brother, he couldn't help but feel resentment. It was pitiful mostly, how Kusuke, genius and child prodigy, goes to his brother for the dirty work.

Maybe he's thinking of going into politics. was Saiki's guess after Kusuke had turned the corner. Likely only going back to the Host Club to make a difficult but forceful deal with the rest of the Host Club members, Kusuo will need to make sure something like that wouldn't happen and followed after his brother back to the club room.

It was a pity that from here on forth, will be complete and absolute chaos.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

It only had taken Saiki a few minutes to spot Eclair, she was quite pretty. Something someone might call a 'catch' with looks and money, two things someone would like to have, but going through her thoughts it was clear that she had an unsettling obsession was to Suoh.

She wasn't like the other girls, but she was really close. The usual girl will try to push and pull her way towards one of the host club members, getting whatever Host to get their hands on, but Eclair, instead of fighting, would likely make deals and trades to get what she wanted. Saiki knew this night was going to be long and painful, but needing to work through it, he'll keep an eye on Eclair and Kusuke, as he worked with the other ladies who were already starting to speed walk up to him in their cocktail dresses and heels.

"Oh, my boy!" a rather older lady squealed, "aren't you just a gentleman." Practically feeling the eyes of Ootori on the back of his head, he played along. Today will likely be the last day he would need to come to the Host Club, he could just feel it. Working a little extra long and hard he could definitely, from tomorrow forward, spend all his days and free hours in the baking program. With no worries of debt or lateness. No nuisance, no problems. Just him, and some cakes.

He had a feeling that his stomach was going to burst. It was likely the first piece of excitement he'd have in a while.

"Yes ma'am, I do consider myself so." and the night will only continue like this. He told himself to keep his head high, swallow his pride and make things easier.

"My apologies ma'am," Ootori just now had to step in. Placing a hand in the middle of Saiki's tie. Grabbing his and the lady talking to Saiki's attention. "I need you to go run a few things. The dishes." he pointed to the corner of stockpiled dishware. In Kyoya's mind, it was practically screaming 'Saiki' for him to deal with once again.

Nodding, and saying a good day to the ma'am, he went away to take care of the mess,

"Oh, you must be Kyoya Ootori!" the lady, unminded by the interruption, kept a mild, but equally as delighted chat with Kyoya as Saiki walked away.

He took the small cart down to the kitchen once again. His mind drifting off. He could leave the host club, in just a few hour's time. The thought still fresh in Saiki's mind as he dropped the supplies out in the kitchen, not taken imminently like last time, but they'd get around to it.

Break them

Saiki wished the workers get around to getting the cart faster, the urge to shatter the entire cart of fancy China was high in his head.

What are you trying to do? he asked himself as he abandoned the cart. Trying to stay with the host club longer than you need to? Don't be stupid.