♛Chapter 74♛

╔════•| |•════╗

Saiki walked back to the Host Club, after being properly bribed by the sweets, it seemed like the club had already entered the foot of the house, which Haruhi begrudgingly allowed them to come to

Saiki walked back to the Host Club, after being properly bribed by the sweets, it seemed like the club had already entered the foot of the house, which Haruhi begrudgingly allowed them to come to. She felt like she was going to kill every one of the club members for doing this to her, and to say the least: Saiki didn't exactly blame her.

But it seemed that Hikaru never took his manner classes seriously, and he loudly and bluntly said to everyone, including Haruhi. "It's kinda shabby if you ask me."

"No one asked you," Saiki said as he made his way to the front of the door, and patted Haruhi on the back, making her tense up then relax under Saiki pathetic way to comfort someone

It didn't, take long for Hikaru to get into trouble, as Suoh was quick to take the reins by yelling at the orange-haired boy, and pulling on his cheeks as if his cheeks could come off. It seemed that Haruhi heard him, but didn't mind commenting on it. Her patience grew very thin, very quickly, and Saiki knew he couldn't blame her after they had come over to his house with nothing as much as a text. (Maybe they did text him, but Saiki muted them, so he never actually bothered to read their texts leaving them on delivered or 'read')

"A wood-built, two-bedroom unit. Well, that's about normal for a two-person, father-daughter commoner family." Ootori said the moment he stepped into the house, making Saiki give him a side glance of how he knew that so quickly after being inside for less than a minute, it was more disturbing than 'quirky'

"Yeah," Kaoru agreed, but Saiki knew there was going to be more to it, "At Haruhi's size, she won't go hitting her head on the low rise ceilings." the boy said, and it almost seemed as if he was complaining, over something he had no part of.

"Good grief, can't you just hold your tongue? " Saiki complained and hit the twin on the head. The boy let out an 'ouch' but did as commanded and held his tongue.

"Well, I think it's an absolutely darling little room!" Haninozuka said, and Saiki rolled his eyes.

Take the little out of it, and you'd have a complement. he said, maybe Saiki didn't need a coffee jelly cake or any tea. Maybe he'd just go home and enjoy being alone, and who cares if his mother was going to yell at him into the next week, being away from the host club was much more painful than that.

"You know, you don't have to force yourself to complement the room if it doesn't meet up to your rich people's taste," Haruhi grumbled tiredly, as she stepped inside for the Host Club to pass in. Saiki was already beginning to take off his shoes.

"Hold on," Haninozuka said, as he noticed Saiki taking off his shoes, along with Haruhi as the two commoners in manner stepped inside, without tracking their shoes in, that would stain the floor. "Haru-chan Ku-chan, should we take off our shoes?" the little boy asked, and Saiki looked to Haruhi.