♛Chapter 81♛

╔════•| |•════╗

"Kirimi," Suoh got down to her level as she stared up intently at Suoh, "I'm afraid you made some sort of mistake," he told her and pointed to himself

"Kirimi," Suoh got down to her level as she stared up intently at Suoh, "I'm afraid you made some sort of mistake," he told her and pointed to himself. "I'm really sorry..."

No, you're not, you want to keep her.

"...But I don't have a younger sister..." Suoh told her, and the girl was very quick to start turning teary-eyed, and soon after that began to whimper, and following that she began to actually cry. Saiki sighed and went to go pick her up from being with Suoh. Staying with him any longer would definitely lead to trauma.

"This is why we shouldn't host children." Saiki sighed and picked the girl up, who began to cry on his club uniform. Saiki ignored the crying and would clean up his costume in the later times, but right now he just has to keep this kid from getting any Host Club trauma (Like what they did to Shiro when they put him in a cage), no Host Club trauma for her until she's fifteen and ready for her heart to be broken.

"Good grief," Saiki sighed, "Stop crying," he told her as he dropped her at the front entrence, but when he looked at little Kirimi he almost felt guilty for finally kicking her out on the second try. The girl looked up at Saiki, and then to Suoh who was now behind him, with teary eyes.

She's guilty tripping me... Saiki tried to tell himself, but her thoughts proved other wise, as her only intent was to find her brother. So what was tagging us all about? he looked at Kirimi and back at Suoh who was grabbing onto his shoulder and crying that he had to see the little girl being sent away. Saiki sighed, and squatted back down to the girl's level.

"So you're looking for your brother?" he asked, and the teary eyed girl nodded, "Fine." Saiki stood up, and plucked the girl up with him as he carried her on her hip.

"I know I should trust Saiki when it comes to this stuff." Haruhi complained as they all seemed to make a shape around Saiki, "But don't you think it's irresponisble to help a girl find her brother when classes are about to start." she asked with a panned look on her face as she saw Saiki look a lot like a father as he carried Kirimi on his ribs, while the little girl latched onto him like a baby possume.

Bad annalogy, but still.

"So, Kyoya-Senpai..." she looked to Ootori, 'At least he's relitivly sane' was Haruhi's thoughts, "What should we do now? It seems like Saiki-senpai isn't going to be letting go of her until we find who her brother actually is." it felt like she was comparing Saiki to Suoh, when the king does something stupid, she goes to Ootori to fix it up.

"For starters, we should try and actually find out if her big brother goes to this school." Ootori said, and Saiki chose to start there. Placing the kid on one of the sofas and passing her a piece of strawberry cake which she began to quickly munch on (Saiki was a little jealous that she could eat the cake, that was orignally going to be for him. Since he made it.)