♛Chapter 30♛

╔════•| |•════╗

Getting to school had now been a tiring drag, of the repeated mess of getting up at around seven in the morning with the staying in bed for another thirty minutes or so, until he's sure to miss the train, has just been a hassle now, and the host c...

Getting to school had now been a tiring drag, of the repeated mess of getting up at around seven in the morning with the staying in bed for another thirty minutes or so, until he's sure to miss the train, has just been a hassle now, and the host club didn't make anything better for the young man, who pried himself off his mattress and floating through the air, too many times to count.

"Let's play, the 'Which one is Hikaru' game!" the twins shouted, and the girls giggled, as Saiki took care of his customers.

"You are always quiet, Saiki, what do you think about when you don't talk?" Kuroda kindly asked the boy that she bought for time today, as Saiki just placed his hands to his face, letting him rest, as the coffee today hadn't done much effect.

Saiki--if he were a classic-- host would say something among the lines of 'You, my dear,' or 'Your face of everlasting beauty'

"Coffee," Saiki said tiredly and with a string of boredom coming out of his mouth that, Kuroda in her mushroom dress, would for some reason fawn over.

"Oh, Saiki," the other girl he was serving today reached for something in her bag, the brown-haired girl named Ayame Goda, pulled out a bag of coffee, it wasn't instant, but it wasn't like that mattered, as Saiki had the products at home to make not-instant coffee. "I brought this from Shanghai, just for you." she passed him the orange bag of coffee beans, that seemed expensive.

"Thank you," Saiki said humbly, and the girls squealed again for some odd reason.

"Oh hey," Hikaru came up to Saiki, "Saiki-senpai, do you want to--," Kaoru came behind one of the girls, who giggled, "Play a game with us?" Saiki looked at them as if they came from a spoiled horror book.

"No," Saiki said, as the twins frowned in disapproval.

"It's just the 'Which one is Hikaru' game," they said together with their green caps on, which probably cost more than Saiki's house, even though they could find an identical hat in the clearance section of a retail store... it was that hideous.

"It's hard to say," Goda said truthfully, as her head filled with an abnormal amount of love of the host club, and some not so appropriate thoughts about Saiki, Saiki turned his head away in disgust.

"You're identical!" Kuroda said after Goda, as they stared desperately at Hikaru and Kaoru then turned to Saiki, who just shrugged, the girls awed at their senpai's 'cuteness' and turned to Hikaru and Kaoru once again.

The twins put a finger up to hush the customers, "Many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far none have succeeded." the winds looked away coyly, Saiki, however, did agree to the girls, they did look identical, but that was only skin deep, but when you get into their thoughts, though they might be similar, they were not the same.

"That's can't be true," Saiki told them, as the twins looked at him.

"They have a fifty percent chance of choosing the right one. There can't be a zero percent success rate." The twins blinked at Saiki once, but Saiki stared back through his colored glasses, and sighed, "Fine, if it's true that no girl has ever got the right one, it wouldn't be a game, it would be a scam--," Saiki was hushed when a folder hit him in the back of the head.

"Oh my apologies," Ootori sent him a fake smile, "My hand must have slipped," Saiki knew better than to believe Ootori and his hand 'slipping' but Saiki also knew better than to talk back because Ootori controlled his money, so he just kept quiet, the girls looked back to the two incent twins.

"I agree with Saiki-senpai on this, that the dumbest game I've ever heard of." Haruhi came to his defense but got no head-slapping from Ootori, the raven-haired boy just ignored Haruhi's comment. Saiki rolled his eyes to the left, as he stayed quiet.

"What?" the twins said together, with a hand identically placed on their hips, "Do you also have a problem with it, Haruhi?" they asked together, and with sass so evident, Saiki held himself back from backtalking, if Saiki were to 'back talk' he'd probably have to pay Ootori more money for disrupting a customer or something. Ootori was just a better looking Tom Nook.

"Not really," Haruhi said, as she turned to face the twins and Saiki who was checking out the bag of coffee beans, "I just don't understand why the two of you are so popular," she said, and Saiki agreed to the statement, of which was a fact.

"That's not very nice," the red-haired boys complained, with a thumbs down, like a thumbs down would do anything to support their case.

"You know, I'm kind of disappointed in the two of you." the twins sighed together as they pestered Haruhi when they walked over to her, "Apparently, you don't seem to understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members of the Host Club," Saiki rolled his eyes, as he said goodbye to his two customers of the days, only to leave him stranded with the twins and Haruhi.

"Listen up you two!" Kaoru said as he dragged Saiki absentmindedly to stand with the three of them, "Having a couple of good looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points." the boy said as Saiki, lowly understood that, but they were siblings, which made it not-hot but disgusting.

"It also helps if the struggle between their attraction and their friendship."

"And in our case," Hikaru took over for Kaoru who spoke, "Because we're twins our relationship is taboo and therefore more intriguing."

"It's disgusting." Saiki was hit with a folder again, by Ootori who walked passed him once again.

"And besides, who doesn't fantasize about twins--?" the twin asked while he lifted Haruhi's chin, she seemed surprised that the twins did an entire performance about it, making Saiki want to walk out of the room, and head back to P.K Academy where he and his 'commoners' belonged.

"Me," Saiki told them bluntly, as it ruined the background mood, and the twins looked to him.

"Well you're just weird," they said together.