♛Chapter 98♛

╔════•| |•════╗

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

"K--Saiki." Ootori said as he walked into the kitchen where Saiki placed down the empty plates into the sink along with a teacup that was left out from the day before, where Saiki had forgotten to clean it. Saiki didn't reply, he felt no need to respond to the vice president. Plus, he was too caught up on how stupid rich people can be, to care about what ever Ootori said or way saying. "Saiki." Ootori repeated as he flapped his notebook shut, annoying Saiki by saying his name for a second time, he finally gave Ootori his attention as he turned around and looked down on the Shadow King who stood at the entrance on the other side of the rather large kitchen. His arms were folded.

"What?" Saiki asked as he leaned on the base of the sink, trying to figure out a way for Chika, a middle school kid, to stop worry about titles or heads of whatever, and be a normal kid. Taking care of a kid when he is younger is better than dealing with the issues that would be in plated in his head for a longer amount of time, and more difficult to bend or brake the issue in mind. (He didn't want another person to end up like Ootori, one was already too much for him to handle.)

"I thought you were strong than that," he played the mom card, it wasn't as if that sentence hurt Saiki, rather than just annoy him even further. Saiki didn't say anything as he just looked plainly at Ootori who continued to stand there. Ootori sighed and walked up to Saiki, "You can't seriously be damaged over something a little boy said." Ootori pressed. Saiki rolled his eyes, and turned his back to Ootori as he began to do the dishes to waste his own time, while Ootori was with him. "Especially not when you're a second-year at Ouran,"

"Of course not." Saiki scoffed as he put the dishes into the drying rack, Ootori stood there, he hadn't moved or said a thing, but his thoughts were questioning Saiki's speech and motives. Putting away all the plates and teacup, Saiki turned back to Ootori who was standing closer than before. They were standing a foot and a half away from each other. Ootori raised his eye brow, and looked Saiki up and down, as if to get more information out of him.

Ootori stepped up half a foot, and then back again. Now standing around two feet away. "Then what is it?" he asked, Saiki looked at him, and then shrugged. It was quite difficult to explain, as Saiki just walked past Ootori and back to where the club was, they all watched Saiki come back in and Ootori tagging slowly behind him.

Chika was gone now, and Haninozuka was now feasting on Saiki's remaining pieces of cake not like seconds ago he was in a match with his little brother, as Haninozuka spun around happily with Usa-chan, Saiki had to take time to avoid the spinning rabbit. Suoh was in the corner crying, per the usual, and Haruhi with the twins watched him.

Saiki stood there unsure on what to do, other than go home where he could finally have a break, but then came the flashbacks on how Haninozuka quit the karate club and joined the Host Club. With the horror story titled: THE LEGEND OF HONEY-SENPAI, CAPTAIN OF THE KARATE CLUB.