♛Chapter 57♛

╔════•| |•════╗

'The day was going to end wonderfully

'The day was going to end wonderfully.' Now that Saiki thought about it, that phrase was almost laughable to the gods above that just love to make his life difficult. Sometimes Saiki wonders when got was doing his little mixing in his little mixing pot when he was making Saiki if they were all playing a joke on how to make the most miserable person, then they sent him down to Earth, and continued the running joke.

That must have happened because the gods were being a bunch of bastards right now, as him and Shiro walked out of the mall, and their feet had hit the pavement on their way back to either Saiki's or Takaoji's house all the people he had been avoiding were now coming out him at the speed of light, and no one could do anything about it, much less Saiki, who was standing there like a deer in headlights (which if you include his bland face made it all the better).

While Toki was running away from Shun, in Saiki's direction, Teruhashi was storming away from her brother, after he went through her clothes, and Nendo was chasing after a floating balloon which was long gone (Like the idiot he was), it was a matter of minutes before they all trampled onto the same person who wanted to leave them all behind in the first place.

"Saiki?"

Good grief. What is this, a Shounen Jump?

"Hi! Hi! Hi!" Toki was the first to jump up towards Saiki but went right past him and ended up striking a conversation with Shiro, who looked awkward at this informal gathering as he kicked his heel onto the pavement, "I'm Toki Kaido!" he seemed eager to meet Shiro, even though they had no idea who each other even were, making Shiro all the less of wanting to be there, but knew he and Saiki were at a dead end and needed to make the best out of this unwanted event.

The two little kids began to chat with each other, even though Shiro wasn't a big fan of it. "Hey, buddy!" Nendo, Saiki's least favorite of the group, slung a heavy and beefy arm around Saiki's shoulder like they were still school friends (Which, if Saiki may repeat: they weren't) "Wanna go get ramen?" he asked like there was no problem in disrupting his rather pleasant afternoon. (His pleasant afternoon, until now).

Nendo took Saiki's awkward silence as a 'yes' but Kaido helpfully stepped in.

"Hey, you can't just go up to Saiki like that."

Thank you Kaido. I shall look up to you now as my--

"We should check out that hidden base across the road first!"

Never mind, I hate you.

Kaido and Nendo were quick to bicker between each other until Teruhashi had snapped out of her girl-love faze after she sent Makoto home (who was teary-eyed, and begging for forgiveness from this 'lover's quarrel')

'It's him! It's finally him!' she cheered in her head, 'I should start the conversation-- no he should! No, I should! I know Saiki's still shy, then I'll be helping him out with a conversation, and then I'll get at least one oofu!' after her dramatic internal argument, she took a breath and walked up to Saiki, smiling, and expecting him to say 'oofu' but to no avail.

'What?!' her smile twitched as Saiki politely bowed to her, 'You know what? I'll just go after that snotty brat! That'll teach Saiki who he's really messing with!' she made that plan to herself, as she walked up to Shiro and squatted down to his level and gave him her best Perfect Pretty Girl Smile.

"Hello, little one, I'm Kokomi." she smiled, as all around her gave off an 'offu' ('On track! Just need 35 more 'oofu's for the daily average, easy!') Shiro stopped his conversation with Toki, about whatever they were talking about (video and card games).

'Yes!' a crazed Kokomi squealed delightfully, holding on to her smile. "I'm Shiro," he said, scared if he were to say his last name, she would tell his parents.

'So close!' Teruhashi studied Shiro, who's fash flushed a light red.

"Oo..."

'YES!'

"...f."

The 'oofu' ended there, as Terhashi's face paled

'What did this brat just say?'

"I can smell your desperateness." he turned away and continued to chat with Toki, who didn't see the problem, as the world seemed to freeze and crack for Teruhashi, and Saiki muffled a chuckle.

Shiro paused the conversation he had with Toki, as he looked at Saiki with dead blunt eyes, "Good thing you joined the Host Club, I don't know if I'd be able to deal with commoners like them." he went back to chatting with Shiro.

What did this brat just say? as the world seemed to freeze and crack under Saiki.

"What?!"

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Saiki sat in the cafe, with Shiro, Toki, Nendo, Kaido, and Teruhashi, all looking at Saiki with an urge for him to start to explain himself, he didn't however until his coffee came, he patted a small bag of sugar and dipped it into his coffee, with a little cream as well.

"Well. I joined a club."

That didn't seem to sit well with Kaido and Teruhashi. While Teruhashi's face paled, Kaido began to demand what Dark Reunion had done to Saiki.

While Nendo sat there, across from his old ramen partner, with a question above his head, and a hocked head to the right.

"What's a host club?"

'So Saiki's not shy...' was one of Teruhashi's final thoughts, as her mind seemed to turn off for a second, '...If he's a host, then he must talk to girls all the time...' that seemed to damage Teruhashi's ego quite a bit to a more appropriate standard.

The veil has been lifted.

'So... that just means he's shy around me!'

No!

'And that I still have a chance!'

Wrong!

Saiki, for the first time in a while, just wanted to go to school.