♛Chapter 89♛

This beuty by &nihht_bat_And I was finally able to update too

And I was finally able to update too . So yay

╔════•| |•════╗

Saiki and Ootori got back to the Host Club, and soon they were going out to the courtyard to play a game, called (what Saiki suspected) Daruma

Saiki and Ootori got back to the Host Club, and soon they were going out to the courtyard to play a game, called (what Saiki suspected) Daruma. Which was practically a Red Light, Green Light game, where Suoh insisted to play with the club.

"The Daruma doll fell over!" He quickly turned around when he said 'over', and everyone froze. Even Saiki was playing since his boredom and frustration towards both the Hosts in the Host Club and the members of the Newspaper Club have been making him livid, so he supposed one childish game with the club wasn't going to hurt anyone, nor make his frustration change, but be managed.

The Newspaper club watched awkwardly from a distance, as they blankly stared at the stupidity of the Host Club.

You're new here.

'He's pretty cute.' Ukyo thought as he looked at a specific club member through his all-around bowl-cut hair, though he was even fazed by the Host Club and their shenanigans, as Suoh continued to loudly say in the outdoors 'The Daruma doll fell over!' or a style of saying that, as the Host Club shimmied their way up to their king (most of the Host Club members, as Ootori, stayed in the back and watched, so Saiki took the liberty to stand next to the twins who were enjoying this more than anybody else).

And by the time the Host Club were nearing Suoh and Suoh 'saw' Hikaru and Kaoru move, the Newspaper Club was quick to judge. Saiki didn't mind that though, he had more power over him as a commoner, than they did on him both physically, mentally, and emotionally (when talking about Akira and his practical plans to sabotage the club in one way or another)

"Is this some kind of new religion?" Ukyo asked, his face turning a shocking shade of blue along with the rest of his members.

Considering our followers, we might as well be.

"You know," Souh made a seven pose with his pointer finger and thumb, resting it on his chin as he spun towards the Newspaper Club who watched from a few steps further away from the club. "I can't blame you for being shocked." he began to bedazzle himself in self-made sparkles like he was some sort of protagonistic love-rival to his peers.