I Missed You

{P.O.V. Jennifer Ross-Ryans}

After getting home with my dress and accessories for the ball, I got the rest of my luggage into the car. Nate came over and got the dogs. I was sad to leave my fur babies. I have really gotten attached to them, especially after Kendrick left for New York. They usually sleep on a dog bed on the floor in our bedroom. But after Kendrick left, I couldn't sleep because I was so used to him sleeping next to me. So I made Rhea and Duke sleep on the bed with me. Now that I'm leaving for a few days, I don't want to leave them behind. After Nate took them, I left for the airport to sit on an airplane for two hours. Now I am just leaving the airport with Cassidy and Nolan to our hotel.

"I'm starving. What about you guys?" Cassidy asks.

"Definitely." Agreeing with her

"Where do you want to eat?"

"How about the restaurant in the hotel?" Nolan asks.

"Sounds good to me. What about you, Jenna?"

"That's fine."

"Great, let's meet each other after we see our rooms," Cass says excitedly.

"Sounds good, Cass." Telling her.

The rest of the car ride wasn't boring it was lots of fun. When I got to the hotel, it was very nice and fancy also looked very expensive. After getting checked in, we all went to our rooms. Cassidy and Nolan's room were right across from mine and Kendricks. The hotel room was beautiful, with white-colored cream couches and other furniture. The room had beautiful Navy blue, silver, and gold shades. It had its own living room and kitchen. The bedroom was vast and had a master bathroom.

"Where would you like the luggage, mam?" The bellhop boy asks.

"Just in the bedroom, thanks." Telling him, he takes the luggage in there. After placing my luggage in there, I give him a tip, and he leaves.

Going into the bathroom, I turn the shower on and get cleaned up. After showering, I get dressed in that blue dress I bought that Kendrick really likes. Also, put some black stockings on with some black high heels. Putting some makeup and jewelry on. For my hair, I decided not to straighten my curly hair. Instead, I put it up in a high ponytail. I know Kendrick loves my curly hair, and I want to look irresistible to him tonight when I see him.

After getting dressed, I put my clothes away, hanging my ball gown in the closet. Looking at the time, it was two pm. Kendrick's flight won't be in for another two and a half hours. It feels like time is going slow. I miss him terribly, and every minute is making it even harder to be away from him. This is the first trip he has taken since we have been together, and it sucks. A knock was on the door, distracting me from thinking how much I miss Kendrick. Grabbing my handbag and answering the door.

Cassidy and Nolan were outside waiting for me. Cassidy looks stunning with her beautiful blonde hair up in a bun, and her brown eyes really pop with the beautiful green dress she was wearing. Nolan was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.

"Are you ready for some lunch?" Cassidy asks excitedly.

"Yes, I am starving." Replying to her, she hooked her arm in with mine, and we head down to the restaurant.

The food here was amazing and fresh. It was to die for, well, metaphorically. After lunch, we sat around and talked for a while. While having drinks, and mine was non-alcohol. After having drinks, we left, and as we were walking out the door. Turning my attention towards the check-in and out desk, Kendrick was checking in. 

He looked sexy as hell. He wore dark blue ripped jeans, a black t-shirt that showed off his arm muscles. My heart was beating so hard from the excitement, I felt like it could burst. He heads towards the elevator after checking in, but I lightly yelled his name before he could.