Dreams

{P.O.V. Jennifer Ross- Ryans}

With my face in the crook of his neck. Our breathing calms. Using my fingernail, I trace the tattoo on his neck. It was a demon skull with roses and barbwire. The skull and the barbwire were black ink. The roses were colored in with red ink.

"You were right. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed it." Admitting I had a great time. He just hummed with approval. "You must have had a lot of practice doing that."  

Thinking about all the girls he must have brought in here. Before this whole arrangement. He turned his head a little to look at me. Moving my head back a little, our eyes catch.

"I have had sex in a lot of places and in unique positions. What we just did this very moment. Is the first for office sex. Well, here in this office, anyway." He admits. Sitting up, our eye contact never losing sight of each other. I'm astonished even to hear that I was his first actual office sex.

"Really?" Asking with a little disbelief. 

"Yes," 

"I always thought you would seduce women in here."

"Maybe a few kisses, but never sex." 

"Oh.." I wonder what other firsts he has had with me? Changing the subject. "So.. where are you taking me? Or are we too late?" Looking at the watch on his wrist to check the time. 

"No, we're not late at all." He looks back at me. 

"Well, then I guess we better get dressed." 

"Yes, we should." 

"Great.." Fixing my bra, he sits up. Holding me tight against him. With our faces close to one another. Helping me put my arms into my dress sleeves. Then zips my dress back up. "Thanks.." 

"Your welcome." Looking down and placing my hand on his chest. Rubbing my hand against his chest. Then moving my hand down. Onto his muscles, then swallowing hard. I felt like I was in some daze again. All I could think about is how great our skin feels. Pressed up against each other. "Jennifer, your eye-fucking me again." 

Looking back up at him. Snapping me out of my daze. Getting off of him. I get all cleaned up and redid my hair. While doing so, I kept glancing at Kendrick's. Glorious body while he got dressed. Once we both were all cleaned up. We head to the parking garage. 

[P.O.V. Kendrick Ryans]

Mr. Hollows pulls up on a piece of property. On the outskirts of the city. Jennifer and I get out of the car. She was looking around in amazement. Then those luscious brown eyes look at me. 

 "What are we doing out here?" She asks curiously. 

"This is the property that you choose for your B&B. We are here to meet a contractor. So we can start your side of the agreement." Telling her she had a look of excitement. "Do you want to look around?"

 She nodded her head while biting her lip. Holding her hand, we walk around. Walking a little further into the property. There were plenty of trees and green grass. The property itself is next to the lake. Walking just a little further. A man standing by a set-up table was waiting. He looks to be in his early thirties. Standing next to him was a woman who looks to be in her late twenties. 

"Mr. Ryans, it's nice to see you again." The man greets. 

"Mr. Giles, it's nice to see you." Greeting him back with a handshake. Mr. Giles and his team were the contractors. To help me build my house and a few office buildings. "This is my wife Jennifer Ryans. Jennifer, this is Cody Giles. One of Seattle's best contractors.  "