Author Note

Hey Readers,

My book has ended. I'm a little sad because I loved Kendrick and Jennifer's story. But I will be writing about twins that have come from two of my other favorite characters. Zyston and Adriana Woods. I know some of you who have read book one have been waiting for book two. Well, I am glad to say I will start the twin's story. It will be called The Twins of the Purple Moon. Below is the description for book two. Please read it and let me know what you think. Also, for those readers that don't know what I'm talking about. Book one is called The Hybrid King, Rise of the Kingdoms.

(Book #2 of the Royal Silver Moon Series

Jared and Riley Woods are the higher king and queen twins, making them the higher princes. Since they both cannot sit on the same throne. The council decides they have to battle one another to see who gets the throne. The strongest gets the throne and becomes a King, and the weak one stays as a Prince with no throne. By forcing them to fight with one another. The council did not know that this would put The Twin of The Purple Moon prophecy into action.

After the battle with one another, it tears the twins' bond apart. Making the twin that is lost leave the castle to find his own path. Simultaneously, the other twin tries to figure out how to be a great king, like his father. With the twins being apart from each other, it only makes the Kingdom weak. With the new evil army and villains rising against it. The only way to win this war is by making their bond strong once again.)

By your truly,

MDButters <3