Good Morning

{P.O.V. Jennifer Ross- Ryans}

Moving my hand behind me, realizing Kendrick wasn't behind me. Sitting up quickly and looking around the room. He was nowhere to be seen. Feeling disappointed and hurt that he wasn't here to wake up with me.. Yet again, this is Kendrick Ryans I'm talking about. Looking at the clock, it reads 9:30 a.m. I haven't slept in like this in a long time. From last night's events, it doesn't surprise how exhausted it made me.

Crawling out of bed and making my way to the bathroom. Opening the door, I was surprised. To see a soaked and naked Kendrick in the shower. I couldn't help but gawk at his perfect god-like body, for I don't know how long.

"If you want in the shower. Then do so. You don't need to eye fuck me again," Kendricks says with a devilish smile on his face.

Blushing red from getting caught looking at him. Dammit, why do I keep blushing? I can talk to anyone about sexual things, and not blush at all. But the moment I am with Kendrick Ryans, I can't help but blush.

"I think I will wait for when you are done," I say shyly. Turning the shower off and getting out. He wraps a towel around his waist. Blushing even redder, he stands in front of me.

"Too bad we could have had a lot of fun in there. Since you want to shower by yourself, then there you go, baby doll." Watching him walk past me into the bedroom. He turns back around. The next sentence that came out of his mouth had a lot of pride in it. "Oh, if I were you, I would bathe and not shower instead. After last night's events, you must be damn sore."

After saying that, he walks into the closet. As much as I don't want to admit it. I am terribly sore, not to mention a little swollen. My legs also feel weak and a little shaky. Closing the bathroom door. Turning the water on in the shower and got myself cleaned up. When I couldn't stand the pain anymore. I sat down and let the hot water soothe my body.

[P.O.V. Kendrick Ryans]

When I asked Jennifer to go upstairs with me. I didn't think she would even go. But the moment she put her hand in mine. It surprised me she even accepted. It surprised me only because of how early it happened. In our new relationship with one another. Of course, I am that kind of man. But Jennifer doesn't even seem the type to say yes so quickly.

Another thing that took me by surprise. Was when she tried telling me she was a virgin. Honestly, I thought she was a woman of experience. To hear that she wasn't was a bonus for me. Because I get to have her first. When my cock dived into her delicious wet flower. The way it felt, not even words can even describe. All I know is I fitted perfectly inside of her.

Getting up out of bed, I didn't want to wake Jennifer. From how late we went to bed last night. I wanted her to get some rest. Turning the shower on and getting clean up. After rinsing the soap out of my hair and off my body. Looking out of the shower, a completely naked Jennifer. Was standing in the doorway. She looked radiant this morning. Like most women do when they have been well fucked. Except she was more radiant from it being her first time. Offering her to come into the shower. Her cheeks went a little red from blushing. Damn her, and that blush. Makes me want to do devilish things to her all over again.

Getting out of the shower and wrapping myself with a towel. Her blush deepens a little. When I stood in front of her. It took a lot of me not to grab her and kiss her. To avoid her delicious lips. I walked past her to the closet. Knowing how sore she might be. I suggested a bath and continued on my way. Putting on some boxers and a pair of jeans. I head downstairs to tell Mrs. Conner's. to clean up the bed in Jennifer and my room.

Sitting down at my desk in my home office. I look at my laptop and see an email. Letting me know that my new secretary. Won't be able to come for another week. Dammit, it all I got to say. I didn't want Jennifer working at the office. Now that she is my wife. I wanted this last Friday to be the last day for good. Now she will have to work for me for another week. I will have to talk this over with her and see how she feels about the matter.