twentyfour

Trigger warning ⚠️
__________________________

A/N - hi guyysssss, another one here for youuu

__________________________

Ag's POV:

"What?".... I breathed out. Anna was now staring at me with her big blue eyes and I just couldn't help it. I scanned her face and brushed her black-eye with my hand. I slowly stepped forward with intentions of kissing her but she stepped back.

"Ag, no, we still have our problems, remember?" Anna said and I just stared at her. I took a step back again. Shit, what was I thinking, I was so caught up in the moment. "Yeah you are right.... sorry" I sighed and put my right hand on my neck, scraching it.

I heard loud footsteps outside the locker room and I signaled to Anna to be quiet. The steps quickly disappered and we sneaked out the front door.
"Over here" Anna whispered at me and I quickly followed. When we walked out the school's entrance I noticed my nose bleeding again.

"Shit-" I said as my blood dropped on my white hoodie. "Here, I got tissues" Anna said while opening her car door and taking out a tissue package. "Thank you again boon" I told her truthfully and hopped in her car as I started to wipe off the blood.

"Boon? So you're calling me nicknames again?" Anna smiled, "well I've never actually called you by your real name, remember?" I laughed. She started blushing and then put in her keys and started pulling out of the parking lot.

"Wait, hold on where are we going? What about school?" I glanced over at Anna. She put a finger over my mouth signaling me to shut up as she giggled.
"Not now, we are going somewhere" She told me while still keeping her eyes on the road.

I grabbed my phone and connected it to the Bluetooth speaker in her car. I started playing some of my favorites and surprisingly Anna knew some of the lyrics and sang along too.

After about ten long minutes Anna drove in to another parking lot.
I didn't recognize it and she stopped the car and turned to me.
"Ag, I know we have our problems and all of that but can we forget about it right now? Only in this moment?" Anna said while looking at me with her big puppy eyes.

"Ofcourse boonie, anything for you" I said and we hopped out the car. By now my nose had stopped bleeding and I could actually function now again.
We walked a few hundred meters and then saw the place. My jaw dropped, Anna started sprinting ahead of me as I continued to walk my pace with my mouth open.

"So are we doing this or not?" She excitingly said, "hell yeah we are on" I responded as we walked in the big building. There were glass walls in the reception and it was awesome to see everything.

Anna had taken me to a bounce park, it was trampolines everywhere including soft foam pits and basketball hoops.

Anna's POV:

Ag's mouth dropped as we walked in the big park. "Ive only been here one time with my brother when we were little but I remember it's a lot of fun" I told her while feeling butterflies of just looking at the place.

A few moments after and Ag was jumping around like a child, I've almost never seen her smile so bright. She looked so innocent and pure when I saw her excitement. I started jumping towards her and she did the same.

I couldn't even react and suddenly I was in the foam pit. "You son of a bitc-" I started saying when I realized I've been pushed in by her. But I was cut off when I saw Ag jumping right over me in the pit. I let out a scream and she couldn't stop laughing.

"OWWW AG YOU HIT MY HEAD" I screamed as I threw some foam cubes at her. "SORRY NOT SORRY BOON" she screamed back while defending herself. I climbed up again from the pit and she stopped throwing stuff at me.

"Watch this" I just said while feeling myself. I jumped on the trampoline and sprinted. I did a backflip and landed in the foam pit once again. Ag started clapping while trying to get to me.
"Is there anything you can't do?" She amazingly stared at me as she shook my shoulders.

I started laughing and we just stopped and smiled at each other. Ag suddenly got up real quickly and brought me with her. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to another part of the park.

"We soooo need to play" she was real exited as she found the basketball hoops and the soft balls. "Hell yeah" I agreed immediately.
Ag grabbed the ball and started shooting and dribbling. "Come on! Not faiiirrr" I tried to guilt trap her by using my puppy eyes.

"NO! I WONT LOOK" she said while putting her hands over my face. I started doing the shaky lip and she broke down. She gave me the ball and let me score, "HELL YEAH, ANOTHER POINT TO THE ONE AND ONLY ANNA SHUMATE" I happily exclaimed.

Ag rolled her eyes and picked me up by sweeping me off of my feet. "Whoa Ag what are you doing" I asked shocked of her actions. As if I couldn't guess it, she once again fully on yeeted me in the foam pit.

"HEEYY" I screamed as she threw me, Ag started to laugh hysterically and couldn't even breathe. "At least help me up?" I asked her and she collected herself and stood by the end of the pit.
Ag reached out her hand but instead of letting her help me up I dragged her in with me.

"NOOO" she screamed as she realized she fell for my trick, we were both now laughing as never before.....

__________________________

A/N - hope you like this happy chapter :)

Don't forget to vote and comment! 👋🏻

Wordcount - 1000

__________________________