six

Trigger warning ⚠️
___________________________

A/N - hi, I was doubting at first if I should continue this story because of Ag's post last night. Either I don't continue, or I do a short ending or maybe change the names or something? Is it a big deal or can I continue with their names? Let me know...
—————————————————>>>

________________________

Anna's POV:

I woke up with the biggest headache and hangover, my head was pounding and I started remembering things from last night. I looked over at my phone to check the time as I got a text from Ag.

Ag - You up yet?
A - yeah, I just woke up with a bad headache
Ag - yea no surprise, you had a little to much to drink last night.
A - oh no, I said something didn't I?
Ag - yea and you did something too but it's fine ;)
A - what did I do? Was it bad?
Ag - no not really, you told me I was hot in front of your friends and then we slow danced and laid down in the rain.

The memories started coming back, us dancing in the rain with Ag's hands on my hips and when she kissed my hand and called me bubs after walking me home.

A - yeah, I remember most of it now
Ag - fun night, anyways, see you later boon

I put down my phone and decided to take a shower since I stank alcohol.
I took a hot long shower cleaning myself from the sent of vodka as I was thinking about everything.
My cheeks went red and I started blushing as I realized I called Ag hot in front of all my friends. Well I didn't lie but still, in front of my friends?
I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth and put on some new clothes.

I didn't really have any plans for today, I decided to text Ag again if she wanted to do something.

A - you up for shopping today?
Ag - can't, I have a bball game at 2
A - well can I watch?
Ag - sure, if you really want to
A - what's the location?
Ag - 📍

She sent me the time of the game and it was still a few hours left. I changed outfits and scrolled through Instagram while waiting the time that was left.
I left a hour before the game since both of the teams usually warmup before, and I was hoping to talk to Ag before the game.

When I got there it was almost a full audience and I took my seat on Ag's team side. I looked for her and I saw her standing and talking to her coach as he put tape around her right hand and wrist. She was playing even through she was in pain, I hope she doesn't hurt herself I thought to myself.

She had started to warm up with the other in the team on their side a few minutes ago so you could see her sweating, they played 1v1 as warmup and it seemed to be though.
After a minute or so it was Ag's turn again and she dribbled the other girl and shot. When she shot the ball her muscles were showing and she looked very good. The coach blew the whistle for a talk before and Ag looked over at me smiling.

Ag's POV:

Coach was telling us the gameplay and I listened to him as I looked over at Anna's direction. Her outfit was the colors of my team, dark blue and white.
She pulled out her phone and took a picture of me and my team as we talked. The game started and we started roughly but we figured out how they were playing so it was easier.
I scored a few points and dribbled some players, every time I scored I could hear Anna cheering from the audience.

After the game I talked to a few of my teammates and coach for a little while but then I went over to see Anna.

"You were really good" she said smiling, "thanks, I'm gonna go shower but can you wait? It will be quick" I asked. She nodded and I went to the changing rooms with my team.

I took I quick shower since Anna was waiting for me and pulled on my grey hoodie and white jeans that were ripped. I took a red cap and put it backwards on my head. As I walked out Anna was waiting for me.
"Ready?" She asked smiling.
"Yeah, let's go" I said walking out while holding up the door for her.

We got in my car and after a while she asked, "wait, I don't even know where we are going, are you kidnapping me?" She chuckles with a bright smile on her lips. I just smirked, "yea Boon I'm kidnapping you, you will see were in taking you". She looked out the window the rest of the ride trying to figure out where I was taking her.

After a while I pulled in the drive through of sonic and there was no line so I started to order, I looked over at Anna and she leaned over me to get closer to the speaker. She told the worker her order and I pulled up to pay, she insisted on paying but I didn't let her.

"Oh my goodness, this is really good" she was saying with practically heart eyes for the food. "Yeah right? I was really hungry after the game and you got in my car so you didn't really have a choice of eating here". She laughed and when we were finished we threw away the trash.

After a while we started talking and the subject of our fears came up, as I suspected she asked the question I didn't want to answer.
Every time someone asked me the question I just froze.
Anna asked, "you don't do relationships because people leave, who left?"...

___________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment!  👋🏻

Wordcount - 1000

________________________