five

Trigger warning ⚠️
___________________________

Ag's POV:

It went quiet in the room after Anna told everyone I was her soulmate.

All you could hear was the music from the other room for a while, until a guy who sat close to where me and Anna was standing got up and pulled me into a bro-hug with a handshake.
"Welcome to the gang Ag" he said loudly as he let go of me and pulled Anna into a hug. Anna's friends started taking turns on hugging Anna and greeting me, they were really supportive and with the soulmate thing they knew she couldn't have chosen it after all. The night went by as we took shots by shots, we were hammered when we decided to play truth or dare.

A girl named Emmi started and asked the guy who bro hugged me, who's name was Adam.
"Adam, if you had to date anyone in the room who would it be?" Adam looked around and said "well I think I would date Julia if I had to choose".
"Well thanks I guess" Julia said as laughing, a few turns later and a girl named Brooke asked me, I chose dare and she dared me to drink everything that was left in the vodka bottle that stood on the table in front of me.
Anna was sitting beside me, just watching as I downed the bottle.
Some of her friends cheered as I didn't even flinch once while drinking.

It was my turn and I asked Anna, "Boon, truth or dare" I asked smirking, still completely wasted.
"Truth", "if you were able to choose, who would be your soulmate?" I asked kinda interested to hear her response.
"You" she said without hesitation,  "why would you chose me?" I couldn't help but smile just a little, but I tried to hide it as I didn't want to be mistaken to be a simp.

"Well, for starters you are good at kicking people's asses, that can be handy" I stared at her as she was trying to explain, she had a little hard time getting the words out after the shots from earlier. "Second, I actually think you are very hot" people started giggling around in the room at what she was saying. She blurred it out without realizing what she said, if she was sober she would have never said something like that. "Thank you boon" I said smirking looking back at her as she stared at me.

People started to talk again and it got pretty loud in the room, everyone was losing interest in the game and me and Anna decided to walk home from the party. As we were a few hundred meters from her house it started raining. I looked at her and she laughed.

Anna's POV:

I started to laugh as the rain was hitting my skin, I don't exactly know why I started laughing but it felt amazing with the cold water on my body. I knew I was wasted and tonight I had already said and done things I would never do or say completely sober. It was really dark and Ag just pretty much just stood there and stared at me as I was acting like a child and playing in the rain. I felt a wave of courage and walked up to her, I took both of her hands in mine and placed her hands on my hips. She didn't have time to react as I laid my hands on her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" She was really confused. "Dancing in the rain with you, what does it look like?" I said smiling. "Oh okay" , she scooted a little closer to me so our faces were inches apart. I could smell the shots and the vodka from earlier perfectly combined with her cologne. I wanted to blame it on the alcohol in my body but she was really pretty in this moment with the rain on her face, inches away from my lips. The rain was beautifully dripping slowly from her bun. We continued rocking back and forth slow dancing until she stopped and pulled away from our position.
Ag laid down on the ground and shut her eyes.

"Ag? You okay?" I asked wondering what the fuck she was doing.
"Come lay with me boon, it's really nice" she said without opening her eyes. I laid down beside her and closed my eyes, it felt amazing with the cold rain hitting all over my body at the same time.

It was still dark and the rain didn't stop, Ag cut of my thoughts saying "have you done this before?"
"What exactly?" None of us opened our eyes. "Laying in the rain"
"No, not really"
"I heard it's really therapeutic" Ag said opening her eyes and beginning to shift herself into sitting up. I followed her moves and sat beside her.

"We should probably get home, it's 3am" Ag said getting up and reaching for my hand pulling me up.
I had only a little trouble walking since the alcohol was hitting strong but it seemed like Ag was fine.
We walked the few hundred meters that was left to my house and as we approached my front porch Ag took my hand and kissed it softly while smirking. "Goodnight bub" She said as she walked away.

I started to blush and I got inside my house as I remembered, I was drunk right now, I wasn't going to remember all of the details with dancing in the rain and her kissing my hand.
I walked in to my room and face planted on my bed, it didn't take long until I fell asleep, thinking about Ag...

___________________________

A/N - sorry for not updating you guys for a few days but I've been busy and it was hard making up what to write, please tell me what you want to happen, I have a little thing planned tho...

Don't forget to vote and comment! 👋🏻

Wordcount - 1000

________________________