eight

Trigger warning ⚠️
___________________________

A/N - hey luvs I'm back, this story kinda blew up and it already has
over 6 k reads, that's crazy!
I don't think I deserve it but I try my best.

The thing with the songs is still broken, please wattpad fix it 😤

One more thing, can I just say I live for you guys comments haha they make me laugh so much

________________________

Anna's POV:

I woke up at Emmi's house in her bed and my eyes were still a little bit swollen. I felt someone holding me and I looked up.

Emmi was holding me and I remembered that I was crying the whole night.
She must have fallen asleep while comforting me. I tried to get up as quietly as possible for her not to wake up but she did.

"We can stay home today if you want to" Emmi said with a raspy morning voice. "I'm ok thank you tho" I said smiling at her. I took a shower and put on the same clothes as before but I took one of Emmi's shirts because I didn't have another one, the one I had last night had stains.

We packed up and went to school, Emmi drove to school and we listened to chill music in the car. When we got to the school I had math, so I walked to class and sat down in my usual seat.

As class was about to start a familiar tall, blonde girl walked in. Ag sat down in the seat in front of me and the class began. I the middle of class our teacher informed us she was going to a meeting and we were going to continue to work quietly in the classroom.

As soon as our teacher left and went out the door the class broke into mess. People were talking loud and switching seats. Some of Ag's friends took their chairs and sat down at Ag's desk talking to her. They were joking and looked like they were having fun.

One of her friends knocked down Ag's textbook and she bent over to get it from the ground behind her chair.
As she bent down she turned around and looked at me. I was staring at her wondering if she was gonna talk or not since she just stood there looking at me.

"Hey boon" she said as she took her chair and turned it around and sat in it facing me. She scootched closer to me with her chair and I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna hang out after school?" She asked. I rolled my eyes again and sighed because I clearly didn't want to talk to her but she didn't get the message.

"Booon? Can we hangout?" She asked again smiling. It was really hard to resist that smile but I had to.
"Damn Ag don't you get the message? I'm trying to ignore you" I said with a serious tone. "I know, and I don't care, I wanna hang out" she said smirking.
I rolled my eyes and sighed, "fine" .

"Yess!" She used her hand to show a winning gesture. I giggled at her being so happy to hang out with me and for a moment I forgot I was mad at her.
"See ya boon" she said still smiling and turned around her chair again and started talking to her friends.

Ag's POV:

It was after school and I was waiting for Anna's class to end. I stood outside her locker and waited. A familiar face came up to me and I instantly felt my blood boiling. Kyle walked up.

"Ag McDaniel, what a pleasure to see you here.... by Anna's locker" he said with a cocky tone and a smirk.
"What the fuck are you doing back? Leave me and Anna alone" I said angrily.

"Uhm, no actually.. leave Anna alone or I will destroy and make both of your lives a living hell" he was dead serious.
"Fuck no, you leave me and Anna alone or I will make your life a living hell",
"Your choice Ag" he said turning around and walking out of my sight.

Shit, well Kyle can't have that much power to destroy my life right? I just need to keep him away from Anna and everything will be alright. It would be better to not mention this conversation to Anna. What she doesn't know can't hurt her... right?

I heard a bell ring and Anna's Spanish class walked out. Anna walked up to her locker where I stood and put her books in there.

"Adam said he saw Kyle earlier today, have you seen him?" She asked while still putting her books in her locker.
"No, I haven't seen him. I don't think he is at school this week either" I said with a stone face so she wouldn't notice anything.

We got out of the school and walked to the parking lot while small taking.
I got in my car and Anna jumped in shortly after. "What are we doing?" I asked her, "can we go to your place?" she responded with and I started driving.

We got to my house and I grabbed some snacks from the kitchen before walking up to my room. Anna followed me up and we sat down on the bed. Anna looked around in my room and suddenly she started staring at the wall and then me again and then the wall and continued.

I realized that I didn't clean up after yesterday when I had punched the wall in anger and it was still some small holes and blood stains on it. I looked to my feet and Anna came up to me, she stopped right in front of me and leaned in for a hug. She hugged me tight and I put my head so it was resting on hers. I started crying and she just held me...

___________________________

A/N - Sorry for the wait luvs!

Don't forget to vote and comment! 👋🏻

Wordcount - 1000

________________________